OnlinePrediction

Loughborough Lightning W vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th August 2018

LBL vs SV 16th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 WOMEN CRICKET SUPER LEAGUE Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 4th August 2018 At Haslegrave Ground, Loughborough.

Get Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 WOMEN CRICKET SUPER LEAGUE Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W Team For The Match Between LBL Vs SV At Haslegrave Ground, Loughborough. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Loughborough Lightning W vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th August 2018
Loughborough Lightning W vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th August 2018

All The LBL Vs SV Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today LBL Vs SV T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W Match That Is To Be Played On 4th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide LBL Vs SV T20 Match Latest News, 16th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

LBL Vs SV 16th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Loughborough Lightning W: 1.72
  • Southern Vipers W: 2.10

Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Loughborough Lightning W Squads:

Rachael Haynes, Elyse Villani, Georgia Elwiss (c), Jenny Gunn, Amy Ellen Jones, Sophie Devine, Kirstie Gordon, Sonia Odedra, Sarah Glenn, Lucy Higham, Georgia Adams, Linsey Smith, Tara Norris, Abigail Freeborn, Joanne Gardner

Southern Vipers W Squads:

Arran Brindle, Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Suzie Bates (c), Sara McGlashan, Mignon du Preez, Natasha Farrant, Amelia Kerr, Paige Scholfield, Carla Rudd (wk), Katie George, Charlotte Dean, Maia Bouchier, Lauren Bell, Fi Morris

Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Loughborough Lightning  W Will Win This Match

Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 Toss Prediction:

Southern Vipers W Will Win The Toss

Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of Loughborough Lightning W And 48% Winning Chance Of Southern Vipers W

Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W Head To Head:

In Last 2 Matches Between Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W In Which 1 Match Win By Loughborough Lightning W And 1 Matches Win By Southern Vipers W.

Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W Last Match Performances:

  • Loughborough Lightning W:  W W L W W
  • Southern Vipers W:  L L L L W

[poll id=”152″]

Haslegrave Ground, Loughborough Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match,  just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Loughborough Lightning W Vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Loughborough Lightning W vs Southern Vipers W 16th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +