OnlinePrediction

Lancashire vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd August 2018

LANCS vs LEIC North Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Vitality Blast Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 3rd August 2018 At Old Trafford, Manchester.

Get Lancashire Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Lancashire Vs Leicestershire Team For The Match Between LANCS Vs LEIC At Old Trafford, Manchester. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Lancashire Vs Leicestershire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Lancashire vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd August 2018
Lancashire vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd August 2018

All The LANCS Vs LEIC Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Lancashire Vs Leicestershire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today LANCS Vs LEIC T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Lancashire Vs Leicestershire Match That Is To Be Played On 3rd August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide LANCS Vs LEIC T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

LANCS Vs LEIC North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Lancashire: 1.61
  • Leicestershire: 2.30

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Lancashire Squads:

Graham Onions, Jos Buttler, Karl Brown, Steven Croft, Stephen Parry, James Faulkner, Joe Mennie, Jordan Clark, Dane Vilas (wk), Alex Davies, Keaton Jennings, Arron Lilley, Liam Livingstone (c), Matthew Parkinson, Toby Lester, Danny Lamb, Josh Bohannon

Leicestershire Squads:

Mark Cosgrove, Mohammad Nabi, Neil Dexter, Paul Horton, Ned Eckersley, Ben Raine, Gavin Griffiths, Tom Wells, Lewis Hill (wk), Cameron Delport, Colin Ackermann (c), Rob Sayer, Zak Chappell, Mohammad Abbas , Callum Parkinson

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Leicestershire Will Win This Match

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Leicestershire Will Win The Toss

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of Lancashire And 40% Winning Chance Of Leicestershire

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Lancashire Vs Leicestershire In Which 3 Match Win By Lancashire And 2 Matches Win By Leicestershire.

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire Last Match Performances:

  • Lancashire: L W W W W
  • Leicestershire: L L W L W

[poll id=”148″]

Old Trafford, Manchester Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 7
Matches won batting first 1
Matches won bowling first 4
Average 1st Inns scores 142
Average 2nd Inns scores 109
Highest total recorded 191/7 (20 Ov) by Eng vs NZ
Lowest total recorded 135/10 (16.2 Ov) by NZ vs Eng
Highest score chased 169/4 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs Ind
Lowest score defended 191/7 (20 Ov) by Eng vs NZ

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Lancashire Vs Leicestershire North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Lancashire vs Leicestershire North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +