Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 15th September 2018 At Edgbaston, Birmingham.

Get Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Lancashire Vs Worcestershire Team For The Match Between LANCS Vs WORCS At Edgbaston, Birmingham. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Lancashire Vs Worcestershire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Lancashire vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th September 2018
Lancashire vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 15th September 2018

 

All The LANCS Vs WORCS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Lancashire Vs Worcestershire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today LANCS Vs WORCS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Lancashire Vs Worcestershire Match That Is To Be Played On 15th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide LANCS Vs WORCS T20 Match Latest News, 1st Semi-Final T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

LANCS Vs WORCS 1st Semi-Final T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Lancashire: 2.10
  • Worcestershire: 1.72

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Lancashire Squads:

Graham Onions, Jos Buttler, Karl Brown, Steven Croft, Stephen Parry, James Faulkner, Joe Mennie, Jordan Clark, Dane Vilas (wk), Alex Davies, Keaton Jennings, Arron Lilley, Mark Watt, Liam Livingstone (c), Matthew Parkinson, Toby Lester, Zahir Khan, Danny Lamb, Josh Bohannon

Worcestershire Squads:

Martin Guptill, Wayne Parnell, Callum Ferguson, Ben Cox (wk), Daryl Mitchell, Moeen Ali, Andy Carter, Ross Whiteley, Brett DOliveira (c), Travis Head, Thomas Charles Fell, Ed Barnard, Joe Clarke, Luke Wood, George Rhodes, Patrick Brown, Dillon Pennington, Olly Westbury

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Worcestershire Will Win This Match

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Toss Prediction:

Worcestershire Will Win The Toss

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 49% Winning Chance Of Lancashire And 51% Winning Chance Of Worcestershire

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Lancashire Vs Worcestershire In Which 3 Match Win By Lancashire And 2 Matches Win By Worcestershire.

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire Last Match Performances:

  • Lancashire: W W L L W
  • Worcestershire: W L W W W

[poll id=”341″]

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20.

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Venue Details

  • Match:Lancs vs Worcs, 1st Semi-Final, T20 Blast, 2018
  • Date:Saturday, September 15, 2018
  • Time:03:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Edgbaston, Birmingham

Edgbaston, Birmingham Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 5
  • Matches won batting first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 169
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 151
  • Highest total recorded 221/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs AUS
  • Lowest total recorded 144/10 (18.4 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 118/5 (11 Ov) by Eng vs RSA

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Lancashire Vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Lancashire vs Worcestershire 1st Semi-Final T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six,¬† Jio Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply