Lancashire Vs Durham North Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 7th August 2018 At Old Trafford, Manchester.

Get Lancashire Vs Durham North Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Lancashire Vs Durham Team For The Match Between LANCS Vs DUR At Old Trafford, Manchester. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Lancashire Vs Durham Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Lancashire vs Durham North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th August 2018 (1)
Lancashire vs Durham North Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th August 2018 (1)

 

All The LANCS Vs DUR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Lancashire Vs Durham T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today LANCS Vs DUR T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Lancashire Vs Durham Match That Is To Be Played On 7th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide LANCS Vs DUR T20 Match Latest News, North Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

LANCS Vs DUR North Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Lancashire: 1.72
  • Durham: 2.10

Lancashire Vs Durham North Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Lancashire Squads:

Graham Onions, Jos Buttler, Karl Brown, Steven Croft, Stephen Parry, James Faulkner, Joe Mennie, Jordan Clark, Dane Vilas (wk), Alex Davies, Keaton Jennings, Arron Lilley, Mark Watt, Liam Livingstone (c), Matthew Parkinson, Toby Lester, Danny Lamb, Josh Bohannon

Durham Squads:

Paul Collingwood, Michael Richardson, Will Smith, Chris Rushworth, Ben Stokes, Imran Tahir, Nathan Rimmington, Stuart Poynter (wk), Tom Latham (c), Ryan Pringle, Graham Clark, Ryan Davies, Barry McCarthy, James Weighell, Sean Whitehead, Gareth Harte, Liam Trevaskis, Ben Whitehead

Lancashire Vs Durham North Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Lancashire Will Win This Match

Lancashire Vs Durham North Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Durham Will Win The Toss

Lancashire Vs Durham North Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of Lancashire And 40% Winning Chance Of Durham

Lancashire Vs Durham Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Lancashire Vs Durham In Which 4 Match Win By Lancashire And 1 Matches Win By Durham.

Lancashire Vs Durham Last Match Performances:

  • Lancashire: L L W W W
  • Durham: L W W W W

[poll id=”167″]

Old Trafford, Manchester Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 7
Matches won batting first 1
Matches won bowling first 4
Average 1st Inns scores 142
Average 2nd Inns scores 109
Highest total recorded 191/7 (20 Ov) by Eng vs NZ
Lowest total recorded 135/10 (16.2 Ov) by NZ vs Eng
Highest score chased 169/4 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs Ind
Lowest score defended 191/7 (20 Ov) by Eng vs NZ

Lancashire Vs Durham North Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Lancashire Vs Durham North Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Lancashire Vs Durham North Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Lancashire vs Durham North Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply