OnlinePrediction

Lancashire Thunder W vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th August 2018

LT W vs SST W 18th T20 Match Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 7th August 2018 At Old Trafford, Manchester.

Get Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Super League Women Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W Team For The Match Between LT W Vs SST W At Old Trafford, Manchester. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Lancashire Thunder W vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th August 2018
Lancashire Thunder W vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th August 2018

 

All The LT W Vs SST W Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today LT W Vs SST W T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W Match That Is To Be Played On 7th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide LT W Vs SST W T20 Match Latest News, 18th T20 Match Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

LT W Vs SST W 18th T20 Match Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Lancashire Thunder W: 2.20
  • Surrey Stars W: 1.66

Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Lancashire Thunder W Squads:

Evelyn Jones, Nicole Bolton, Amy Satterthwaite, Harmanpreet Kaur, Eleanor Threlkeld(w), Emma Lamb, Georgie Boyce, Danielle Hazell(c), Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross, Alex Hartley, Natalie Brown, Rachel Dickinson, Alice Dyson, Natasha Miles

Surrey Stars W Squads:

Bryony Smith, Lizelle Lee, Sarah Taylor(w), Natalie Sciver(c), Dane van Niekerk, Sophia Dunkley Brown, Marizanne Kapp, Laura Marsh, Grace Gibbs, Mady Villiers, Eva Gray, Aylish Cranstone, Hannah Jones, Gayatri Gole, Rhianna Southby

Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Cricket Winner Prediction:

Lancashire Thunder W Will Win This Match

Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Toss Prediction:

Surrey Stars W Will Win The Toss

Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 53% Winning Chance Of Lancashire Thunder W And 47% Winning Chance Of Surrey Stars W

Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W Head To Head:

In Last 2 Matches Between Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W In Which 1 Match Win By Lancashire Thunder W And 1 Matches Win By Surrey Stars W.

Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W Last Match Performances:

  • Lancashire Thunder W: L W W W L
  • Surrey Stars W:  L L W L L

[poll id=”168″]

Old Trafford, Manchester Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 7
Matches won batting first 1
Matches won bowling first 4
Average 1st Inns scores 142
Average 2nd Inns scores 109
Highest total recorded 191/7 (20 Ov) by Eng vs NZ
Lowest total recorded 135/10 (16.2 Ov) by NZ vs Eng
Highest score chased 169/4 (19.3 Ov) by Eng vs Ind
Lowest score defended 191/7 (20 Ov) by Eng vs NZ

Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Lancashire Thunder W vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Dream11 Prediction 7th August 2018
Lancashire Thunder W vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Dream11 Prediction 7th August 2018

Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Lancashire Thunder W Vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Lancashire Thunder W vs Surrey Stars W 18th T20 Match on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score, Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +