Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 5 August 2018 At Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli.

Get Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match TNPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots Team For The Match Between KK vs TP At Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Karaikudi Kaalai vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018
Karaikudi Kaalai vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018

All The KK vs TP Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today KK vs TP T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots Match That Is To Be Played On 5 August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide KK vs TP T20 Match Latest News, 28th T20 Match Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

KK vs TP28th T20 Match Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Karaikudi Kaalai: Coming Soon
  • TUTI Patriots:

Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Karaikudi Kaalai Squads:

Dinesh Karthik, Yo Mahesh, Srikkanth Anirudha, L Suryaprakash, S Kishan Kumar, Ashwath Mukumthan, Velidi Lakshman, R Kavin, M Shajahan, S Swaminathan, Rajhamany Srinivasan, R Rajkumar, S Mohan Prasath, Maan Bafna, S Radhakrishnan, T Ajith Kumar, V Aditya, S Ganesh, P Murg

Kk Playing11:

Wicket-keeper: R Kavin

Batsmen: Srikkanth Anirudha (c), R Srinivasan, V Aditya, L Suryaprakash, S Kishan Kumar

All-rounder: Maan Bafna, M Shajahan

Bowlers: Yo Mahesh, R Rajkumar, S Mohan Prasath

TUTI Patriots Squads:

Rajagopal Sathish, Kaushik Gandhi, Malolan Rangarajan, Umashankar Sushil, Washington Sundar, Nidish Rajagopal, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Rajamani Jesuraj, Subramanian Anand, V Athisayaraj Davidson, M Ganesh Moorthi, Akash Sumra, Akshay Srinivasan, S Abishiek, S Dinesh, Ashith Sanganakal, S Boopalan, Shubham Mehta, A Venkatesh

TP Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Subramanian Anand

Batsmen: Kaushik Gandhi, S Dinesh, Akshay Srinivasan

All-rounder: Rajagopal Sathish, Malolan Rangarajan, S Abishek

Bowlers: Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, M Ganesh Moorthi, Rajamani Jesuraj, V Athisayaraj Davidson

Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Cricket Winner Prediction:

Karaikudi Kaalai Will Win This Match

Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Toss Prediction:

TUTI Patriots Will Win The Toss

Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of Karaikudi Kaalai And 48% Winning Chance Of TUTI Patriots

Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots In Which 1 Match Win By Karaikudi Kaalai And 1 Matches Win By TUTI Patriots.

Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots Last Match Performances:

  • Karaikudi Kaalai: L W W W W
  • TUTI Patriots: L W L L W 

[poll id=”156″]

Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli Ground Stats and Report:

no match found

Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Karaikudi Kaalai vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Dream11 Prediction 5th August 2018

Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Karaikudi Kaalai Vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Karaikudi Kaalai vs TUTI Patriots 28th T20 Match on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply