OnlinePrediction

Kerala vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 28th September 2018

KERALA vs DELHI Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 28th September 2018 At Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi.

Get Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Vijay Hazare Trophy Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Kerala Vs Delhi Team For The Match Between KERALA Vs DELHI At Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Kerala Vs Delhi Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Kerala vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 28th September 2018
Kerala vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 28th September 2018

All The KERALA Vs DELHI Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Kerala Vs Delhi ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today KERALA Vs DELHI ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Kerala Vs Delhi Match That Is To Be Played On 28th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide KERALA Vs DELHI ODI Match Latest News, Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Kerala Squads:

: Arun Karthik, Jalaj Saxena, Daryl Ferrario, Sanju Samson(w), Sachin Baby(c), Salman Nizar, Akshay Chandran, Vasudevan Arundhadi Jagadeesh, MD Nidheesh, Sandeep Warrier, Basil Thampi, Fazil Fanoos, Sudhesan Midhun, Ponnam Rahul, Vishnu Vinod, Abhishek Mohan, Vinoop Manoharan, KC Akshay

Kerala Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Sanju Samson

Batsmen – Sachin Baby, Sandeep Warrier,Salman Nizar, Daryl Ferrario

All-rounders – Arun Karthik

Bowlers – MD Nidheesh, Vasudevan Arundhadi Jagadeesh, Akshay Chandran

Delhi Squads:

Gautam Gambhir(c), Unmukt Chand, Dhruv Shorey, Nitish Rana, Rishabh Pant(w), Himmat Singh, Manan Sharma, Lalit Yadav, Suboth Bhati, Simarjeet Singh, Navdeep Saini, Pranshu Vijayran, Pawan Negi, Kulwant Khejroliya, Gaurav Kumar, Hiten Dalal

Delhi Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Unmukt Chand

Batsmen – Gautam Gambhir, Rishabh Pant, Dhruv Shorey, Himmat Singh

All-rounders – Nitish Rana

Bowlers – Simarjeet Singh, Navdeep Saini, Manan Sharma, Lalit Yadav, Suboth Bhati

Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Delhi Will Win This Match

Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Toss Prediction:

Delhi Will Win The Toss

Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 43% Winning Chance Of Kerala And 57% Winning Chance Of Delhi

Kerala Vs Delhi Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Kerala Vs Delhi In Which Win By Kerala .

Kerala Vs Delhi Last Match Performances:

  • Kerala: W W L L W
  • Delhi:L W W L L

[poll id=”426″]

Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI.

Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Venue Details

  • Match:Kerala vs Delhi, Round 7, Elite Group B, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018-19
  • Date:Friday, September 28, 2018
  • Time:09:00 AM IST
  • Venue:Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 24
  • Matches won batting first 11
  • Matches won bowling first 12
  • Average 1st Inns scores 233
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 211
  • Highest total recorded 330/8 (50 Ov) by WI vs NED
  • Lowest total recorded 115/10 (31.3 Ov) by NED vs WI
  • Highest score chased 281/4 (40.5 Ov) by IND vs SL
  • Lowest score defended 167/10 (43.4 Ov) by IND vs PAK

Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Kerala vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Dream11 Prediction 28th September 2018

Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Kerala Vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Kerala vs Delhi Round 7,Elite Group B ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +