OnlinePrediction

Kent vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018

KENT vs SOM South Group T20 Match Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Kent Vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 16th August 2018 At St Lawrence Ground,Canterbury.

Get Kent Vs Somerset South Group T20 Match VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Kent Vs Somerset Team For The Match Between KENT Vs SOM At St Lawrence Ground,Canterbury. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Kent Vs Somerset Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Kent vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018
Kent vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018

 

All The KENT Vs SOM Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Kent Vs Somerset T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today KENT Vs SOM T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Kent Vs Somerset Match That Is To Be Played On 16th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide KENT Vs SOM T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

KENT Vs SOM South Group T20 Match Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Kent: 1.90
  • Somerset: 1.90

Kent Vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Kent Squads:

Heino Kuhn, Joe Denly, Mitchell Claydon, Calum Haggett, Adam Milne, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Sam Billings (c & wk), Alex Blake, Carlos Brathwaite, Ivan Thomas, Marcus Stoinis, Harry Podmore, Imran Qayyum, Sean Dickson, Zak Crawley

Kent –

Wicket Keeper – Sam Billings (C)

Batsman – Heino Kuhn, Alex Blake, Zack Crawley, Sean Dickinson

All rounders –Joe Denly, Daniell Bell Drummmond

Bowlers – Calum Haggett, Adam Milne, Mitchell Claydon, Imran Qayyum

Somerset Squads:

Jerome Taylor, James Hildreth, Roelof van der Merwe, Steven Davies (wk), Peter Trego, Max Waller, Josh Davey, Lewis Gregory (c), Johann Myburgh, Craig Overton, Jamie Overton, Corey Anderson, Paul van Meekeren, Tom Abell, Ben Green, Dominic Bess, Tom Banton

Somerset –

Wicket keeper – Steven Davies

Batsman – Johann Myburgh, Peter Trego, James Hildreth, Tom Abell, Cory Anderson

All rounders – Lewis Gregory (C)

Bowlers – Max Waller, Jerome Taylor, Jamie Overton, Roelof van der Merwe

Kent Vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Cricket Winner Prediction:

Kent Will Win This Match

Kent Vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Toss Prediction:

Somerset Will Win The Toss

Kent Vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 65% Winning Chance Of Kent And 35% Winning Chance Of Somerset

Kent Vs Somerset Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Kent Vs Somerset In Which All  Match Win By Kent .

Kent Vs Somerset Last Match Performances:

  • Kent: W L W W W
  • Somerset: W W W W W

[poll id=”213"]

St Lawrence Ground,Canterbury Ground Stats and Report:

No t20 match in this ground

Kent Vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Kent Vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Kent Vs Somerset South Group T20 Match Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Kent vs Somerset South Group T20 Match on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz ,Flash Score, Espn Crricket Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +