Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 17th October 2018 At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah.

Get Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Afghanistan Premier League Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals Team For The Match Between KDH vs PTK At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Kandahar Kings vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018
Kandahar Kings vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals Match That Is To Be Played On 17th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide KDH vs PTK T20 Match Latest News, 18th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

KDH vs PTK 18th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Kandahar Kings: 2.30
  • Paktia Royals: 1.61

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Kandahar Kings Squads:

Brendon McCullum, Ashish Bagai (wk), Kevin O Brien, Paul Stirling, Asghar Afghan (c), Karim Sadiq, Tymal Mills, Riki Wessels, Amir Hamza, Najibullah Zadran, Taskin Ahmed, Sayed Shirzad, Mohammad Naveed, Nasir Jamal, Waheedullah Shafaq, Karim Janat, Waqarullah Ishaq, Waqar Salamkheil

 Playing XI (Predict):

Wicket-keeper – Riki Wessels

Batsmen – Asghar Afghan, Nasir Jamal, Najibullah Zadran, Karim Sadiq,Paul Stirling, Brendon McCullum

All-rounders -Karim Janat

Bowlers – Mohammad Naveed, Sayed Shirzad, Waqar Salamkheil

Paktia Royals Squads:

Shahid Afridi, Calum MacLeod, Isuru Udana, Samiullah Shenwari, Mohammad Shahzad (c & wk), Sikandar Raza, Yamin Ahmadzai, Cameron Delport, Ihsanullah Janat, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Zia-ur-Rehman, Fazal Rahman, Tahir Khan, Yousuf Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Azmatullah Omarzai, Ziaw Rahman , Mohammad Sardar

Playing XI (Predict):

Wicket-keeper – Mohammad Shahzad

Batsmen – Cameron Delport, Ihsanullah Janat, , Rahmanullah Gurbaz

All-rounders – Shahid Afridi, Samiullah Shenwari, Sikandar Raza

Bowlers – Isuru Udana, Ziaw Rahman, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Yousuf Zazai

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Paktia Royals Will Win This Match

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Toss Prediction:

Paktia Royals Will Win The Toss

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of Kandahar Kings And 52% Winning Chance Of Paktia Royals

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 1 Matches Between Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals In Which Win By Kings   Paktia Royals.

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals Last Match Performances:

  • Kandahar Kings: W L L L L
  • Paktia Royals: W L W W W

[poll id=”521″]

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20.

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:KDK vs PP, 18th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
  • Date:Wednesday, October 17, 2018
  • Time:09:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 13
  • Matches won batting first 9
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 149
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 131
  • Highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
  • Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
  • Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
  • Lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Kandahar Kings vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018
Kandahar Kings vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Kandahar Kings Vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Kandahar Kings vs Paktia Royals Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Kandahar Kings vs Paktia Royals 18th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: D SPORT, D SPORT HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply