Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 16th October 2018 At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah.

Get Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Afghanistan Premier League Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings Team For The Match Between KDH Vs KAB At Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018
Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings Match That Is To Be Played On 16th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide KDH Vs KAB T20 Match Latest News, 16th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

KDH Vs KAB 16th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Kabul Zwanan: 1.57
  • Kandahar Kings: 2.37

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Kabul Zwanan Squads:

Luke Ronchi (wk), Wayne Parnell, Laurie Evans, Javed Ahmadi, Colin Ingram, Zamir Khan, Afsar Zazai (wk), Fareed Ahmad, Muslim Musa, Shahidullah Kamal, Rashid Khan (c), Nijat Masood, Ali Khan, Hazratullah Zazai, Fitratullah Khawari, Usman Adil, Zahir Shehzad, Nasir Totakhil, Shawkat Zaman

Playing XI (Predict):

Wicket-keeper – Luke Ronchi

Batsmen – Hazratullah Zazai, Colin Ingram, Javed Ahmadi, Laurie Evans, Shawkat Zaman

All-rounders – Shahidullah Kamal

Bowlers – Rashid Khan, Wayne Parnell, Fareed Ahmad (Doubt: Muslim Musa)

Kandahar Kings Squads:

Brendon McCullum, Ashish Bagai (wk), Kevin O Brien, Paul Stirling, Asghar Afghan (c), Karim Sadiq, Tymal Mills, Riki Wessels, Amir Hamza, Najibullah Zadran, Taskin Ahmed, Sayed Shirzad, Mohammad Naveed, Nasir Jamal, Waheedullah Shafaq, Karim Janat, Waqarullah Ishaq, Waqar Salamkheil

Playing XI (Predict) :

Wicket-keeper – Riki Wessels

Batsmen – Brendon McCullum, Paul Stirling, Asghar Afghan, Karim Sadiq, Nasir Jamal

All-rounders – Najibullah Zadran, Karim Janat

Bowlers – Sayed Shirzad, Mohammad Naveed, Karim Janat, Waqar Salamkheil

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Kandahar Kings Will Win This Match

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Toss Prediction:

Kandahar Kings Will Win The Toss

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Kabul Zwanan And 53% Winning Chance Of Kandahar Kings

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 1 Matches Between Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings In Which Win by Kabul Zwanan.

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings Last Match Performances:

  • Kabul Zwanan: L L W W L
  • Kandahar Kings: W L L L L

[poll id=”516″]

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20.

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:KZ vs KDK, 16th Match, Afghanistan Premier League 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, October 16, 2018
  • Time:09:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah

Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 13
  • Matches won batting first 9
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 149
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 131
  • Highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
  • Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
  • Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
  • Lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by Eng vs PAK

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018
Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Kabul Zwanan Vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Kings Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Kabul Zwanan vs Kandahar Kings 16th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: D SPORTS, D SPORTS HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: KKDHly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply