OnlinePrediction

Kerala Blasters vs Mumbai City Prediction and Free Betting Tips 05th October 2018

KBFC vs MCFC Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 05th October 2018 At Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kochi.

Get Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City ISL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Team For The Match Between KBFC Vs MCFC At Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kochi. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Kerala Blasters vs Mumbai City Prediction and Free Betting Tips 05th October 2018
Kerala Blasters vs Mumbai City Prediction and Free Betting Tips 05th October 2018

All The KBFC Vs MCFC Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today KBFC Vs MCFC Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Match That Is To Be Played On 05th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide KBFC Vs MCFC Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

KBFC Vs MCFC Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Kerala Blasters: 2.25
  • Draw: 3.10
  • Mumbai City: 2.87

Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Football Playing 11/Squad:

Kerala Blasters:

Dheeraj Singh (GK), Lalruatthara, Sandesh Jhingan, Nemanja Lakic Pesic, Mohammad Rakip, Ck Vineeth, Nikola Krcmarevic, Courage Pekuson, Halicaharan Narzary, Matej Poplatnik, Slavisa Stojanovic

Mumbai City:

Amrinder Singh (GK), Souvik Ghosh, Marko Klisura, Lucian Goian, Subashish Bose, Matias Mirabaje, Sehnaj Singh, Alen Deory, Paulo Machado, Vignesh Dakshinamurthi, Modou Sougou

Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Football Winner Prediction:

Mumbai City Will Win This Match

Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Kerala Blasters And 55% Winning Chance Of Mumbai City

Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City In Which 2 Match Win By Kerala Blasters And 1 Matches Win By Mumbai City And 2 Match Draw

Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Last Match Performances:

  • Kerala Blasters: W L L L L
  • Mumbai City: L L W L L 

[poll id=”469"]

Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kochi Ground Stats and Report:

Capacity: 60000

Match Time:7:30 PM, IST

Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Dream11 Football Prediction:

Kerala Blasters vs Mumbai City Dream11 Prediction 05th October 2018
Kerala Blasters vs Mumbai City Dream11 Prediction 05th October 2018

Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Kerala Blasters Vs Mumbai City Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Kerala Blasters vs Mumbai City on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar, Jio Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +