Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 20th September 2018 At M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.

Get Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Vijay Hazare Trophy Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Team For The Match Between KARNATAKA Vs MAHARASHTRA At M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Karnataka vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th September 2018
Karnataka vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th September 2018

All The KARNATAKA Vs MAHARASHTRA Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Karnataka Vs Maharashtra ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today KARNATAKA Vs MAHARASHTRA ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Match That Is To Be Played On 20th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide KARNATAKA Vs MAHARASHTRA ODI Match Latest News, Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Karnataka Squads:

Vinay Kumar (c), Stuart Binny, Abhimanyu Mithun, CM Gautam (wk), Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravikumar Samarth, Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesha Suchith, Abhishek Reddy, Pavan Deshpande, Naveen MG, Sharath BR, Prasidh Krishna

Karnataka Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: CM Gautam (Doubt: BR Sharath)

Batsmen: Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Ravikumar Samarth, Pavan Deshpande

All-rounder: Stuart Binny, Krishnappa Gowtham,

Bowlers: Vinay Kumar(c), Shreyas Gopal, Jagdeesh Suchith, Prasidh Krishna (Doubt: Abhimanyu Mithun)

Maharashtra Squads:

Shrikant Mundhe, Samad Fallah, Rohit Motwani (wk), Ankit Bawne, Anupam Sanklecha, Satyajeet Bachhav, Rahul Tripathi (c), Swapnil Gugale, Shamshuzama Kazi, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Mukesh Choudhary, Atharva Kale, Jay Pande, Prashant Kore, Mandar Bhandari

Maharashtra Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Rohit Motwani

Batsmen: Ankit Bawne, Rahul Tripathi(c), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Atharva Kale (Doubt: Jay Pande)

All-rounder: Shrikant Mundhe, Swapnil Gugale

Bowlers: Satyajeet Bachhav, Anupam Sanklecha, Prashant Kore (Doubt between Mukesh Choudhary and Samad Fallah)

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Karnataka Will Win This Match

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Toss Prediction:

Maharashtra Will Win The Toss

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 53% Winning Chance Of Karnataka And 47% Winning Chance Of Maharashtra

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Head To Head:

In Last 1 Matches Between Karnataka Vs Maharashtra In Which  Win By Karnataka.

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Last Match Performances:

  • Karnataka: L W W W W
  • Maharashtra: L W W W L

[poll id=”376″]

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI.

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Venue Details

Match:KARNATAKA vs Maharashtra, Round 2, Elite Group A, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018-19
Date:Thursday, September 20, 2018
Time:09:00 AM  IST
Venue:M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 25
  • Matches won batting first 11
  • Matches won bowling first 11
  • Average 1st Inns scores 258
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 236
  • Highest total recorded 383/6 (50 Ov) by IND vs AUS
  • Lowest total recorded 168/10 (42.1 Ov) by IND vs PAK
  • Highest score chased 329/7 (49.1 Ov) by IRE vs Eng
  • Lowest score defended 166/4 (22 Ov) by IND vs Eng

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Karnataka vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Dream11 Prediction 20th September 2018

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Karnataka Vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Karnataka vs Maharashtra Round 2, Elite Group A ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:  Star Sports And Jio Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply