OnlinePrediction

Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th August 2018

JT vs TKR 12th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 20th August 2018 At Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida.

Get Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Team For The Match Between JT Vs TKR At Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th August 2018
Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th August 2018

All The JT Vs TKR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today JT Vs TKR T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Match That Is To Be Played On 20th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide JT Vs TKR T20 Match Latest News, 12th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

JT Vs TKR 12th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Jamaica Tallawahs:
  • Trinbago Knight Riders:

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Jamaica Tallawahs Squads:

Kennar Lewis, Glenn Phillips(w), Ross Taylor, David Miller, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell(c), Imad Wasim, Krishmar Santokie, Adam Zampa, Samuel Badree, Oshane Thomas, Kirstan Kallicharan, Elmore Hutchinson, Steven Jacobs, Steven Taylor, Johnson Charles, Jermaine Blackwood, Kemar Roach, Andre McCarthy

Jamaica Tallawahs Playing 11 :

Wicket Keeper: Glenn Phillips

Batsman: Johnson Charles, David Miller, Ross Taylor, Kennar Lewis

All-rounders: Imad Wasim, Andre Russell(c), Rovman Powell

Bowlers: Oshane Thomas, Adam Zampa, Steven Jacobs, Krishmar Santokie

Trinbago Knight Riders Squads:

Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Colin Munro, Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Javon Searles, Denesh Ramdin(w), Dwayne Bravo(c), Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Shannon Gabriel, Khary Pierre, Kevon Cooper, Nikita Miller, Anderson Phillip, Hamza Tariq, Amir Jangoo, Terrance Hinds

Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Denesh Ramdin

Batsmen: Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Chris Lynn

All-rounders: Dwayne Bravo, Colin Munro, Sunil Narine

Bowlers: Fawad Ahmed, Samuel Badree, Shannon Gabriel (Doubt: Kevon Cooper)

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win This Match

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Toss Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders Will Win The Toss

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of Jamaica Tallawahs And 40% Winning Chance Of Trinbago Knight Riders

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders In Which 4 Match Win By Jamaica Tallawahs And 1 Matches Win By Trinbago Knight Riders.

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Last Match Performances:

  • Jamaica Tallawahs: L W W W  L
  • Trinbago Knight Riders: W L L W W

[poll id=”228″]

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20.

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Venue Details

  • Match: JT vs TKR, 12th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Sunday, August 19, 2018
  • Time: 10:00 PM GMT, 3:30 AM
  • Venue: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida
  • Umpires: Joel Wilson , Sameer Bandekar
  • Third Umpire: Shaun George
  • Match Referee: Dev Govindjee

Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 8
  • Matches won batting first 6
  • Matches won bowling first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 166
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 125
  • Highest total recorded 245/6 (20 Ov) by WI vs Ind
  • Lowest total recorded 81/10 (17.3 Ov) by NZ vs SL
  • Highest score chased 86/3 (15.3 Ov) by SL vs NZ
  • Lowest score defended 120/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs SL

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Dream11 Prediction 20th August 2018

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders 12th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +