OnlinePrediction

Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th September 2018

JT vs SNP Eliminator T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 13th September 2018 At Providence Stadium,Guyana.

Get Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Team For The Match Between JT Vs SNP At Providence Stadium,Guyana. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th September 2018
Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 13th September 2018

 

All The JT Vs SNP Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today JT Vs SNP T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Match That Is To Be Played On 13th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide JT Vs SNP T20 Match Latest News, Eliminator T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

JT Vs SNP Eliminator T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Jamaica Tallawahs: 1.66
  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 2.20

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Jamaica Tallawahs Squads:

Ross Taylor, Kemar Roach, Samuel Badree, David Miller, Steven Jacobs, Andre Russell (c), Krishmar Santokie, Colin de Grandhomme, Johnson Charles (wk), Ish Sodhi, Steven Taylor, Jermaine Blackwood, Kennar Lewis, Glenn Phillips (wk), Kirstan Kallicharan, Andre McCarthy, Oshane Thomas, Rovman Powell, Elmore Hutchinson

Jamaica Tallawahs Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Glenn Phillips

Batsmen – Rovman Powell, Johnson Charles, Ross Taylor, David Miller

All-rounders – Andre Russell, Colin de Grandhomme

Bowlers – Samuel Badree, Oshane Thomas (Doubt: Ish Sodhi, Steven Jacobs)

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squads:

Chris Gayle (c), Mahmudullah, Devon Thomas (wk), Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting, Evin Lewis, Ibrahim Khaleel, Anton Devcich, Sheldon Cottrell, Rassie van der Dussen , Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Tabraiz Shamsi, Alzarri Joseph, Shamarh Brooks, Jeremiah Louis, Javelle Glen, Hayden Walsh

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Ibrahim Khaleel/Devon Thomas

Batsmen – Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Anton Devcich (Doubt: Rassie van der Dussen)

All-rounders –  Mahmudullah, Ben Cutting, Fabian Allen (Doubt: Carlos Brathwaite)

Bowlers – Tabraiz Shamsi (Doubt: Alzarri Joseph, Jeremiah Louis, Sheldon Cottrell)

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win This Match

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Toss Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Will Win The Toss

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 53% Winning Chance Of Jamaica Tallawahs And 47% Winning Chance Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots In Which 3 Match Win By Jamaica Tallawahs And 2 Matches Win By St Kitts and Nevis Patriots.

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Last Match Performances:

  • Jamaica Tallawahs: W L W W L
  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: W W L L W

[poll id=”331″]

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20.

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Venue Details

Match:JT vs SNP, Eliminator, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
Date:Wednesday, September 13, 2018
Time:03:30 AM IST
Venue:Providence Stadium, Guyana

Providence Stadium,Guyana Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 6
Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 3
Average 1st Inns scores 140
Average 2nd Inns scores 57
Highest total recorded 191/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs WI
Lowest total recorded 68/10 (16.4 Ov) by IRE vs WI
Highest score chased 139/8 (19.5 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Lowest score defended 84/10 (15.1 Ov) by ZIM vs NZ

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Dream11 Prediction 13th September 2018

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Eliminator T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports And Jio Tv
  • Live Score: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +