Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 16th August 2018 At Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica.

Get Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Team For The Match Between JT Vs SNP At Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018 (1)
Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018 (1)

 

All The JT Vs SNP Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today JT Vs SNP T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Match That Is To Be Played On 16th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide JT Vs SNP T20 Match Latest News, 8th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

JT Vs SNP 8th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Jamaica Tallawahs: 1.80
  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: 2.00

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Jamaica Tallawahs Squads:

Ross Taylor, Kemar Roach, Samuel Badree, David Miller, Steven Jacobs, Andre Russell (c), Krishmar Santokie, Johnson Charles (wk), Adam Zampa, Steven Taylor, Jermaine Blackwood, Kennar Lewis, Imad Wasim, Glenn Phillips (wk), Kirstan Kallicharan, Andre McCarthy, Oshane Thomas, Rovman Powell, Elmore Hutchinson

Jamaica Tallawahs

Wicket Keeper – Glenn Phillips

Batsman – Johnson Charles, Andre McCarthy, Ross Taylor, Kennar Lewis

All rounders – Rovman Powell, Andre Russell (C)

Bowlers – Imad Wasim, Kemar Roach, Krishmar Santokie, Adam Zampa

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squads:

Chris Gayle (c), Mahmudullah, Devon Thomas (wk), Tom Cooper, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Cutting, Evin Lewis, Ibrahim Khaleel, Anton Devcich, Sheldon Cottrell, Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Sandeep Lamichhane, Alzarri Joseph, Shamarh Brooks, Jeremiah Louis, Javelle Glen, Hayden Walsh

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots

Wicket keeper – Devon Thomas (wk)

Batsman – Chris Gayle (C), Evin Lewis, Tom Cooper, Anton Devcich

All rounders – Mahmudullah, Ben Cutting

Bowlers – Sandeep Lamichhane, Sheldon Cottrell, Jeremiah Louis, Carlos Brathwaite

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Will Win This Match

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Toss Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win The Toss

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Jamaica Tallawahs And 55% Winning Chance Of St Kitts and Nevis Patriots

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots In Which 3 Match Win By Jamaica Tallawahs And 2 Matches Win By St Kitts and Nevis Patriots.

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Last Match Performances:

  • Jamaica Tallawahs: W W L L W
  • St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: W L L W W

[poll id=”211″]

Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 3
Matches won batting first 1
Matches won bowling first 2
Average 1st Inns scores 134
Average 2nd Inns scores 132
Highest total recorded 194/1 (18.3 Ov) by WI vs Ind
Highest score chased 194/1 (18.3 Ov) by WI vs Ind
Lowest score defended 96/9 (20 Ov) by WI vs IRE

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Dream11 Prediction 16th August 2018

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots 8th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply