OnlinePrediction

Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 23th August 2018 (1)

JT vs BT 14th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 23th August 2018 At Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida.

Get Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents Team For The Match Between JT Vs BT At Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 23th August 2018 (1)
Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 23th August 2018

 

All The JT Vs BT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today JT Vs BT T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents Match That Is To Be Played On 23th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide JT Vs BT T20 Match Latest News, 14th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

JT Vs BT 14th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Jamaica Tallawahs: 1.77
  • Barbados Tridents: 2.00

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Jamaica Tallawahs Squads:

Kennar Lewis, Glenn Phillips(w), Steven Taylor, Ross Taylor, David Miller, Andre Russell(c), Rovman Powell, Imad Wasim, Krishmar Santokie, Adam Zampa, Oshane Thomas, Jermaine Blackwood, Samuel Badree, Kemar Roach, Andre McCarthy, Johnson Charles, Steven Jacobs, Kirstan Kallicharan, Elmore Hutchinson

Jamaica Tallawahs Playing 11:

Wicket Keeper: Glenn Phillips

Batsman: David Miller, Ross Taylor, Steven Taylor, Kennar Lewis (Doubt: Johnson Charles)

All-rounders: Imad Wasim, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell(c)

Bowlers: Oshane Thomas, Krishmar Santokie, Adam Zampa(Doubt: Samuel Badree, Steven Jacobs)

Barbados Tridents Squads:

Dwayne Smith, Martin Guptill, Hashim Amla, Nicholas Pooran(w), Steven Smith, Shai Hope, Jason Holder(c), Raymon Reifer, Wahab Riaz, Ashley Nurse, Mohammad Irfan, Roston Chase, Tion Webster, Imran Khan, Shamar Springer, Sunny Sohal, Chemar Holder, Dominic Drakes

Barbados Tridents Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Nicholas Pooran

Batsmen: Steve Smith, Martin Guptill, Hashim Amla, Dwayne Smith, Shai Hope

All-rounders: Jason Holder(c), Raymon Reifer

Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan (Doubt: Imran Khan)

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Barbados Tridents Will Win This Match

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Toss Prediction:

Barbados Tridents Will Win The Toss

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Jamaica Tallawahs And 60% Winning Chance Of Barbados Tridents

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents In Which 2 Match Win By Jamaica Tallawahs And 3 Matches Win By Barbados Tridents.

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents Last Match Performances:

  • Jamaica Tallawahs: L L W W W
  • Barbados Tridents: L W L W W

Who Will Win Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Today Cricket Match?

Barbados Tridents Will Win This Match

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20.

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Venue Details

  • Match: JT vs BT, 14th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2018
  • Time: 10:00 PM GMT
  • Venue: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida
  • Umpires: Leslie Reifer , Shaun George
  • Third Umpire: Joel Wilson
  • Match Referee: Dev Govindjee

Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 8
  • Matches won batting first 6
  • Matches won bowling first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 166
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 125
  • Highest total recorded 245/6 (20 Ov) by WI vs Ind
  • Lowest total recorded 81/10 (17.3 Ov) by NZ vs SL
  • Highest score chased 86/3 (15.3 Ov) by SL vs NZ
  • Lowest score defended 120/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs SL

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Dream11 Prediction 23th August 2018

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Jamaica Tallawahs Vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Jamaica Tallawahs vs Barbados Tridents 14th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +