Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 27 September 2018 At MA Chidambaram Stadium,Chennai.

Get Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Vijay Hazare Trophy Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Team For The Match Between JK Vs JHARKHAND At MA Chidambaram Stadium,Chennai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Jammu And Kashmir vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 27th September 2018
Jammu And Kashmir vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 27th September 2018

All The JK Vs JHARKHAND Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today JK Vs JHARKHAND ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Match That Is To Be Played On 27 September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide JK Vs JHARKHAND ODI Match Latest News, Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Jammu And Kashmir Squads:

Irfan Pathan, Ian Dev Singh, Aamir Aziz Sofi, Ram Dayal, Manik Gupta, Parvez Rasool, Mohammed Mudhasir, Shubham Khajuria, Waseem Raza, Ahmed Bandy, Umar Nazir Mir, Paras Sharma, Shubham Pundir, Asif Khan, Rohit Sharma, Pranav Gupta, Manzoor Dar, Fazil Rashid, Aqib Nabi

Jammu and Kashmir Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Fazil Rashid

Batsmen: Ahmed Bandy, Paras Sharma, Shubham Khajuria, Shubham Pundeer

All-rounders: Irfan Pathan, Aqib Nabi

Bowlers: Waseem Raza, Aamir Aziz Sofi, Mohammed Mudhasir

Jharkhand Squads:

Saurabh Tiwary, Varun Aaron (c), Shahbaz Nadeem, Rahul Shukla, Kumar Deobrat, Anand Singh, Shasheem Sanjay Rathour, Monu Kumar, Virat Singh, Ashish Kumar, Ishan Kishan (wk), Sumit Kumar, Jaskaran Singh, Anukul Roy, Utkarsh Singh, Atul Singh Surwar

Jharkhand Playing 11 (Predict):

Wicket-keeper: Ishan Kishan(c)

Batsmen: Saurabh Tiwary, Sumit Kumar, Virat Singh, Anand Singh, Kumar Deobrat

All-rounder: Utkarsh Singh

Bowlers: Varun Aaron, Anukul Roy, Shahbaz Nadeem, Rahul Shukla

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Jharkhand Will Win This Match

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Toss Prediction:

Jharkhand Will Win The Toss

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 43% Winning Chance Of Jammu And Kashmir And 57% Winning Chance Of Jharkhand

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand In Which 3 Match Win By Jammu And Kashmir And 2 Matches Win By Jharkhand.

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Last Match Performances:

  • Jammu And Kashmir: L L L L L
  • Jharkhand:W W W W L

[poll id=”420″]

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI.

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Venue Details

  • Match:JK vs Jharkhand, Round 7, Elite Group C, Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018-19
  • Date:Thursday, September 27, 2018
  • Time:09:00 AM IST
  • Venue:MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai

MA Chidambaram Stadium,Chennai Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 21
  • Matches won batting first 13
  • Matches won bowling first 7
  • Average 1st Inns scores 239
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 214
  • Highest total recorded 337/7 (50 Ov) by AsiaXI vs AfricaXI
  • Lowest total recorded 69/10 (23.5 Ov) by Ken vs NZ
  • Highest score chased 289/4 (47.5 Ov) by AUS vs NZ
  • Lowest score defended 171/10 (45.4 Ov) by Eng vs RSA

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Jammu And Kashmir vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Dream11 Prediction 27th September 2018

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Jammu And Kashmir Vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Jammu And Kashmir vs Jharkhand Round 7,Elite Group C ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply