OnlinePrediction

Japan VS Poland match

Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL HalaPlay, Winner Prediction: Sure win for Today Match Prediction

Japan VS Poland Soccer prediction, This is World Cup FOOTBALL match is going to play between Japan VS Poland at Volgograd Arena on Match 28th June. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

Japan VS Poland match

Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

Japan:2.62

Draw:3.30

Poland:2.90

Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Playing 11:

  • Japan Playing 11:

Goalkeeper: Eiji Kawashima

Defenders: Wataru Endo, Maya Yoshida, Gen Shoji, Yuto Nagatomo

Defensive Midfielders: Gaku Shibasaki, Makoto Hasebe

Attacking Midfielders: Keisuke Honda, Shinji Kagawa, Takashi Inui

Forwards:Shinji Okazaki

  • Poland Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Lukasz Fabianski

Defenders:Lukasz Piszczek, Thiago Cionek, Kamil Glik, Maciej Rybus

Defensive Midfielders:Jacek Goralski, Karol Linetty

Attacking Midfielders:Dawid Kownacki, Piotr Zielinski, Kamil Grosicki

Forwards:Robert Lewandowski

Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Winner:

Poland will win this match

Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 37% winning chance of Japan and 52% winning chance of Poland And draw chance11%

Japan VS Poland Head to Head:

In last 1 matches between Japan VS Poland in which  win by Japan.

Last Match Performance of Japan vs Poland:

Japan:L L W W D

Poland:W D W L L

Who will win Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL today match?

Poland will win this match

Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Dream11 Prediction:

Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Halaplay Prediction:

Will update soon

Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Live TV Streaming Channels:

TV Channel:Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten HD, Airtel TV, Jio TV

Live Streaming:Flash cricket score, Espn Score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction (28th June 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 28th June 2018 Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Japan vs Poland, Who will be the winner of Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays World Cup FOOTBALL Match, What are the winning chances Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Japan VS Poland Match Details Summary, Full Japan VS Poland Score Details For today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Japan VS Poland 28th June 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Japan VS Poland, Japan VS Poland 28th June Today Match Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Prediction Japan vs Poland, Japan VS Poland Prediction Today World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018 Prediction, 28th June 2018 World Cup FOOTBALL Match is Between Japan vs Poland, Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Match Result Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction 28th 2018, Japan VS Poland Match 28th June 2018 Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, Japan VS Poland Live World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Match Astrology, Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Japan VS Poland Match Prediction, Japan VS Poland Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win Japan VS Poland World Cup FOOTBALL Today Match Prediction (28th June2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Japan VS Poland 28th June 2018 FOOTBALL Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +