OnlinePrediction

Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengal Warriors 35th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018

JAI vs BEN 35th Dream11 Team, Today Winner Prediction 27th October Match

Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors 35th Dream11 team and Kabaddi Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 27th October 2018 At Patliputra Sports Complex,Patna.

Get Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors 35th PRO KABADDI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction, Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors Team For The Match Between JAI Vs BEN At Patliputra Sports Complex,Patna. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors Dream 11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengal Warriors 35th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018
Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengal Warriors 35th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors Match That Is To Be Played On 27th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide JAI Vs BEN Match Latest News, 35th Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors 35th Kabaddi Squad:

Jaipur Pink Panthers Squads:

Anup Kumar(c), Bajirao Hodage, Mohit Chhillar, Young Chang Ko, K. Selvamani, Gangadhari Mallesh, Ajit Singh, David Shilisia J Mosambayi, Santhapanaselvam, Nitin Rawal, Deepak Niwas Hooda, N. Shiva Ramakrishna, Brijendra Singh Chaudhary, Anand Patil, Sandeep Kumar Dhull, Ashok Kumar, Amit Kumar, Lokesh Kaushik, Sunil Siddhgavali.

Playing 7 (Predict):

Nitin Rawal, Sandeep Dhull, Anup Kumar(C), Mohit Chillar, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Anand Patil, Bajirao Hodage.

Bengal Warriors Squads:

Surjeet Singh(c), Jang Kun Lee, Vijin Thangadurai Mithin Kumar, Maninder Singh, Mahesh Goud, Manoj Dhull, Ziaur Rahman, Rakesh Narwal, Amit Kumar, Ashish Chokkar, Baldev Singh, Amit Nagar, Vittal Meti, Ameares Mondal, Adarsh T, Ran Singh, Shrikanth Tewatia, Bhupinder Singh, Ravindra Ramesh Kumawat.

Playing 7 (Predict):

Mahesh Goud, Surjeet Singh(C), Maninder Singh, Jang Kun Lee, Shrikant Tewthia, Ran Singh, Ziaur Rahman.

Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors 35th Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Bengal Warriors Will Win This Match

Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors 35th Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Jaipur Pink Panthers And 53% Winning Chance Of Bengal Warriors

Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 3 Matches Between Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors In Which 1 Match Win By Jaipur Pink Panthers And 2 Matches Win By Bengal Warriors.

Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors Last Match Performances:

  • Jaipur Pink Panthers: L W L L L
  • Bengal Warriors: L D W W L

[poll id=”559"]

Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors 35th Team News

Currently, There is no news for Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors 35th .

Match Details

Venue :Patliputra Sports Complex,Patna.

Match Time:08:00 PM IST

Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors 35th Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengal Warriors 35th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018
Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengal Warriors 35th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018

Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs Bengal Warriors 35th Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengal Warriors Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Bengal Warriors 35th on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar, Jio TV
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +