Iceland vs Belgium Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th September 2018

ISL vs BEL Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

Iceland Vs Belgium Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 11th September 2018 At Laugardalsvollur, Reykjavík, Iceland.

Get Iceland Vs Belgium UEFA Nations League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Iceland Vs Belgium Team For The Match Between ISL Vs BEL At Laugardalsvollur, Reykjavík, Iceland. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Iceland Vs Belgium Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Iceland vs Belgium Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th September 2018
Iceland vs Belgium Prediction and Free Betting Tips 11th September 2018


All The ISL Vs BEL Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Iceland Vs Belgium Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today ISL Vs BEL Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Iceland Vs Belgium Match That Is To Be Played On 11th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide ISL Vs BEL Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction


ISL Vs BEL Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Iceland: 11.00
  • Draw: 5.50
  • Belgium: 1.33

Iceland Vs Belgium Football Playing 11/Squad:


Goalkeeper: Runarsson

Defenders: Saevarsson, Ingason, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Skulason

Midfielders: Gislason, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Palsson, Bjarnson

Forwards: Bodvarsson, Sigporsson


Goalkeeper: Courtois

Defenders: Alderweireld, Kompany, Vertonghen

Midfielders: Meunier, Tielemans, Dembele, Thorgan Hazard

Forwards: Mertens, Eden Hazard, Lukaku

Iceland Vs Belgium Football Winner Prediction:

Belgium Will Win This Match

Iceland Vs Belgium Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of Iceland And 55% Winning Chance Of Belgium

Iceland Vs Belgium Head To Head:

As mentioned before, Belgium have beaten Iceland in all nine previous matches, scoring 32 goals and only allowing two.  In their only recent meeting, a 2014 friendly, Belgium won 3-1.

Iceland Vs Belgium Last Match Performances:

  • Iceland: L L L D D
  • Belgium: W W L W W

[poll id=”324″]

Laugardalsvollur, Reykjavík, Iceland Ground Stats and Report:

Capcity: 15000

Iceland Vs Belgium Dream11 Football Prediction:

Will update soon

Iceland Vs Belgium Halaplay Football Prediction:

Will update soon

Iceland Vs Belgium Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Iceland vs Belgium on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Score: Football Live Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *