OnlinePrediction

Ireland vs India 2nd T20 Dream11, HalaPlay Prediction: D11 Fantasy Cricket Team Today Match Prediction

India VS Ireland cricket prediction, This is 2nd T20 match is going to play between India VS Ireland at The Village, Dublin on Match 29June2018. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

India vs ireland 2nd t2o match

India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India: 1.30
  • Irela  11.00

INDIA TOUR OF IRELAND, 2018

INDIA TEAM SQUAD: Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Suresh Raina, Manish Pandey, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Washington Sundar, Siddarth Kaul, Umesh Yadav

IRELAND TEAM SQUAD:  Gary Wilson(c), Paul Stirling, James Shannon, Andrew Balbirnie, Simi Singh, Stuart Poynter(w), Kevin O Brien, Stuart Thompson, George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin, Peter Chase, William Porterfield, Andy McBrine

India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Playing 11:

India Playing 11:

Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli(c), Suresh Raina, Manish Pandey, Dinesh Karthik(w), Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Siddarth Kaul, Yuzvendra Chahal

Ireland Playing 11:

Paul Stirling, James Shannon, William Porterfield, Andrew Balbirnie, Gary Wilson(w/c), Simi Singh, Kevin O Brien, Stuart Thompson, George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin, Peter Chase

India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Winner:

India will win this match

India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 70% winning chance of India and 30% winning chance of Ireland

India VS Ireland Head to Head:

In last 2 matches between India VS Ireland in which all match win by India.

Last Match Performance of India vs Ireland:

  • India:W W W W W
  • Ireland:L D W L L

Who will win India VS Ireland 2nd T20 today match?

India will win this match

The Village,Dublin Ground Stats Report:

Total matches 7
Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 5
Average 1st Inns scores 137
Average 2nd Inns scores 127
Highest total recorded 208/5 (20 Ov) by Ind vs IRE
Lowest total recorded 93/10 (19.4 Ov) by NEP vs PNG
Highest score chased 162/5 (20 Ov) by HK vs Afg
Lowest score defended 129/8 (20 Ov) by HK vs IRE

India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Toss Prediction:

Ireland toss win this math

India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Dream11 Prediction:

India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Halaplay Prediction:

will update soon

India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Live TV Streaming Channels:

TV Channel: Airtel Tv, Jio Tv, Sony Ten3, DD Sports

Live Streaming: Crick Buzz, Espn Cricket score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Match Prediction (29th June 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 29th June 2018 India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between India vs Ireland, Who will be the winner of India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 2nd T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 2nd T20 Match, India VS Ireland Match Details Summary, Full India VS Ireland Score Details For today 2nd T20 Match, India VS Ireland 29th June 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 2nd T20 India VS Ireland, India VS Ireland 29th Today Match Prediction, Today 2nd T20 Prediction India vs Ireland, India VS Ireland Prediction Today 2nd T20 Cricket 2018, 2nd T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 29th June 2018 2nd T20 Match is Between India vs Ireland, India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 2nd T20 Match Prediction 29th June 2018, India VS Ireland Match 29th June 2018 Prediction 2nd T20 Cricket 2018, India VS Ireland Live 2nd T20 Match Prediction, India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Match Astrology, India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, India VS Ireland Match Prediction, India VS IrelandScore Predictor given below. Who Will Win India VS Ireland 2nd T20 Today Match Prediction (29th June 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win India VS Ireland 29th June 2018 T20 Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +