OnlinePrediction

IRELAND VS INDIA 1st T20 MATCH

Ireland vs India 1st T20 Dream11, HalaPlay Prediction: D11 Fantasy Cricket Team Today Match Prediction

Ireland vs India cricket prediction, This is 1st T20 match is going to play between Ireland vs India at The Village, Dublin on Match 27June2018. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

IRELAND VS INDIA 1st T20 MATCH

Ireland vs India1st T20 Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Ireland: 41.00
  • India:1.12

INDIA TOUR OF IRELAND,2018

India team Squad:

Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Lokesh Rahul, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Manish Pandey, Dinesh Karthik, Washington Sundar, Siddarth Kaul, Umesh Yadav

Ireland Team Squad:

Paul Sirlting, William Porterfield, James Shannon, Andrew Balbirnie, Simi Singh, Gary Wilson(c), Kevin O Brien, Stuart Thompson, Stuart Poynter(w), George Dockrell, Peter Chase, Boyd Rankin, Joshua Little, Andy McBrine

Ireland vs India1st T20 Playing 11:

Ireland Playing 11:

Gary Wilson(c), Kevin O Brien, Paul Sirlting, William Porterfield, Stuart Poynter(w), Andy McBrine, Andrew Balbirnie, Joshua Little, Peter Chase, Boyd Rankin, George Dockrell

India Playing 11:,

Virat Kohli(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma,Lokesh Rahul, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya,Yuzvendra Chahal,  Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah,

Ireland vs India1st T20 Winner:

India will win this match

Ireland vs India1st T20 Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 30% winning chance of Ireland and 70% winning chance of India

Ireland vs India Head to Head:

In last 1 matches between Ireland vs India in which win by India.

Last Match Performance of Ireland vs India:

  • Ireland:D W L L L
  • India:W W W W L

Who will win Ireland vs India1st T20 today match?

India will win this match

The Village, Dublin Ground Stats Report:

Total matches 6
Matches won batting first 1
Matches won bowling first 5
Average 1st Inns scores 125
Average 2nd Inns scores 126
Highest total recorded 162/5 (20 Ov) by HK vs Afg
Lowest total recorded 93/10 (19.4 Ov) by NEP vs PNG
Highest score chased 162/5 (20 Ov) by HK vs Afg
Lowest score defended 129/8 (20 Ov) by HK vs IR

Ireland vs India1st T20 Toss Prediction:

Ireland won the toss in this match

Ireland vs India 1st T20 Dream11 Prediction:

Ireland vs India 1st T20 Halaplay Prediction:

ind vs ire 1st t2o match

Ireland vs India 1st T20 Live TV Streaming Channels:

  • TV Channel: Airtel Tv, Jio Tv,Sony six, Sony Ten3 HD
  • Live Streaming: Crick Buzz, Espn Cricket score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Ireland vs India1st T20 Match Prediction (27th June 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Ireland vs India1st T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 27th June 2018 Ireland vs India1st T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Ireland vs India, Who will be the winner of Ireland vs India 1st T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 1st T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 1st T20 Match, Ireland vs India Match Details Summary, Full Ireland vs India Score Details For today 1st T20 Match, Ireland vs India 27th June 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 1st T20 Ireland vs India, Ireland vs India 27th Today Match Prediction, Today 1st T20 Prediction Ireland vs India, Ireland vs India Prediction Today 1st T20 Cricket 2018, 1st T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 27th June 2018 1st T20 Match is Between Ireland vs India, Ireland vs India 1st T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 1st T20 Match Prediction 27th June 2018, Ireland vs India Match 27th June 2018 Prediction 1st T20 Cricket 2018, Ireland vs India Live 1st T20 Match Prediction, Ireland vs India1st T20 Match Astrology, Ireland vs India1st T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Ireland vs India Match Prediction, Ireland vs India Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win Ireland vs India1st T20 Today Match Prediction (27th June 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Ireland vs India 27th June 2018 T20 Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +