Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 29th August 2018 At Civil Service Cricket Club,Belfast.

Get Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Ireland Vs Afghanistan Team For The Match Between IRE Vs AFG At Civil Service Cricket Club,Belfast. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Ireland Vs Afghanistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Ireland vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th August 2018
Ireland vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 29th August 2018

 

All The IRE Vs AFG Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Ireland Vs Afghanistan ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today IRE Vs AFG ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Ireland Vs Afghanistan Match That Is To Be Played On 29th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide IRE Vs AFG ODI Match Latest News, 2nd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

IRE Vs AFG 2nd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Ireland: Coming Soon
  • Afghanistan:

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Ireland Squads:

William Porterfield(c), Andrew Balbirnie, Peter Chase, David Delany, George Dockrell, Andy McBrine, Gary Wilson, Tim Murtagh, Kevin O Brien, Niall O Brien, Boyd Rankin, James Shannon, Simi Singh, Paul Stirling

Afghanistan Squads:

Mohammad Shahzad, Javed Ahmadi, Asghar Afghan(c), Rahmat Shah, Samiullah Shenwari, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Ihsanullah Janat, Sayed Shirzad, Dawlat Zadran, Wafadar

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Afghanistan Will Win This Match

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Toss Prediction:

Afghanistan Will Win The Toss

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Ireland And 53% Winning Chance Of Afghanistan

Ireland Vs Afghanistan Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Ireland Vs Afghanistan In Which 2 Match Win By Ireland And 3 Matches Win By Afghanistan.

Ireland Vs Afghanistan Last Match Performances:

  • Ireland: L W L W L
  • Afghanistan: W W W W W

[poll id=”260″]

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI.

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Venue Details

  • Match: IRE vs Afg, 2nd ODI, Afghanistan tour of Ireland, 2018
  • Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
  • Time: 03:15 PM  IST
  • Venue: Civil Service Cricket Club, Belfast

Civil Service Cricket Club,Belfast Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 24
  • Matches won batting first 10
  • Matches won bowling first 11
  • Average 1st Inns scores 189
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 189
  • Highest total recorded 301/7 (50 Ov) by Eng vs IRE
  • Lowest total recorded 96/10 (20 Ov) by IRE vs Pak
  • Highest score chased 245/6 (49.3 Ov) by RSA vs Ind
  • Lowest score defended 148/9 (50 Ov) by IRE vs Ken

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Ireland vs Afghanistan 2nd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Super Sport
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply