Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 24th August 2018 At Bready Cricket Club, Bready,Northern Ireland.

Get Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Ireland Vs Afghanistan Team For The Match Between IRE Vs AFG At Bready Cricket Club, Bready,Northern Ireland. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Ireland Vs Afghanistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Ireland vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th August 2018
Ireland vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th August 2018

 

All The IRE Vs AFG Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Ireland Vs Afghanistan T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today IRE Vs AFG T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Ireland Vs Afghanistan Match That Is To Be Played On 24th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide IRE Vs AFG T20 Match Latest News, 3rd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

IRE Vs AFG 3rd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Ireland: 3.75
  • Afghanistan: 1.28

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Ireland Squads:

Gary Wilson(c), Andrew Balbirnie, Peter Chase, David Delany, George Dockrell, Joshua Little, Andy McBrine, Kevin O Brien, William Porterfield, Boyd Rankin, James Shannon, Simi Singh, Paul Stirling, Stuart Thompson

Ireland playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Gary Wilson

Batsmen: William Porterfield (Doubt: Stuart Thompson, Andrew Balbirnie)

All-rounders: Paul Stirling, Kevin O Brien, Simi Singh

Bowlers: Boyd Rankin, Joshua Little, Peter Chase, George Dockrell

Afghanistan Squads:

Mohammad Shahzad, Usman Ghani, Hazratullah Zazai, Shafiqullah Shafiq, Asghar Afghan(c), Samiullah Shenwari, Mirwais Ashraf, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Farid Malik

Afghanistan playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Mohammad Shahzad

Batsmen: Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Najibullah Zadran (Doubt: Samiullah Shenwari, Shafiqullah Shafiq)

All-rounders: Mohammad Nabi

Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Fareed Ahmad

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Afghanistan Will Win This Match

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Toss Prediction:

Afghanistan Will Win The Toss

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 30% Winning Chance Of Ireland And 70% Winning Chance Of Afghanistan

Ireland Vs Afghanistan Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Ireland Vs Afghanistan In Which All Match Win By Afghanistan.

Ireland Vs Afghanistan Last Match Performances:

  • Ireland: L L L L D
  • Afghanistan: W W W W W

[poll id=”242″]

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20.

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Venue Details

  • Match: IRE vs Afg, 3rd T20I, Afghanistan tour of Ireland, 2018
  • Date: Friday, August 24, 2018
  • Time: 03:00 PM GMT
  • Venue: Bready Cricket Club, Bready, Northern Ireland

Bready Cricket Club, Bready,Northern Ireland Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 7
  • Matches won batting first 3
  • Matches won bowling first 2
  • Average 1st Inns scores 160
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 133
  • Highest total recorded 169/5 (20 Ov) by HK vs IRE
  • Lowest total recorded 79/10 (15 Ov) by IRE vs Afg
  • Highest score chased 167/4 (18.1 Ov) by Sco vs IRE
  • Lowest score defended 160/7 (18 Ov) by Afg vs IRE

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Ireland vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Dream11 Prediction 24th August 2018

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Ireland Vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Ireland vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Super Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply