Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 22th August 2018 At Bready Cricket Club, Bready, Northern Ireland.
Get Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.
100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.
Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Ireland Vs Afghanistan Team For The Match Between IRE Vs AFG At Bready Cricket Club, Bready, Northern Ireland. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Ireland Vs Afghanistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.
All The IRE Vs AFG Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Ireland Vs Afghanistan T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today IRE Vs AFG T20 Dream 11 Prediction.
Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Ireland Vs Afghanistan Match That Is To Be Played On 22th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide IRE Vs AFG T20 Match Latest News, 2nd T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.
Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction
IRE Vs AFG 2nd T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):
- Ireland: 3.00
- Afghanistan: 1.40
Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:
Gary Wilson(c), Andrew Balbirnie, Peter Chase, David Delany, George Dockrell, Joshua Little, Andy McBrine, Kevin O Brien, William Porterfield, Boyd Rankin, James Shannon, Simi Singh, Paul Stirling, Stuart Thompson
Ireland playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Gary Wilson(c)
Batsmen: Paul Stirling, William Porterfield, Andy Balbirnie (Doubt: James Shannon)
All-rounders: Simi Singh, Kevin O’Brien, Stuart Thompson
Bowlers: Joshua Little, George Dockrell, Peter Chase, Tyrone Kane (Doubt: Boyd Rankin)
Mohammad Shahzad, Usman Ghani, Hazratullah Zazai, Shafiqullah Shafiq, Asghar Afghan(c), Samiullah Shenwari, Mirwais Ashraf, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Farid Malik
Afghanistan playing 11 :
Wicket-keeper: Mohammad Shahzad
Batsmen: Samiullah Shenwari, Asghar Stanikzai(c), Usman Ghani, Najibullah Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai
All-rounders: Mohammad Nabi
Bowlers: Mujeeb ur Rahman, Rashid Khan, Fareed Ahmed, Aftab Alam
Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:
Afghanistan Will Win This Match
Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Toss Prediction:
Afghanistan Will Win The Toss
Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:
As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Ireland And 60% Winning Chance Of Afghanistan
Ireland Vs Afghanistan Head To Head:
In Last 5 Matches Between Ireland Vs Afghanistan In Which All Match Win By Afghanistan.
Ireland Vs Afghanistan Last Match Performances:
- Ireland: L L L D W
- Afghanistan: W W W W W
Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Team News
Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Venue Details
- Match: IRE vs Afg, 2nd T20I, Afghanistan tour of Ireland, 2018
- Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Time: 03:00 PM GMT
- Venue: Bready Cricket Club, Bready, Northern Ireland
Bready Cricket Club, Bready, Northern Ireland Ground Stats and Report:
- Total matches 6
- Matches won batting first 2
- Matches won bowling first 2
- Average 1st Inns scores 160
- Average 2nd Inns scores 147
- Highest total recorded 169/5 (20 Ov) by HK vs IRE
- Lowest total recorded 129/10 (19.3 Ov) by IRE vs HK
- Highest score chased 167/4 (18.1 Ov) by Sco vs IRE
- Lowest score defended 160/7 (18 Ov) by Afg vs IRE
Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:Ireland vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Dream11 Prediction 22th August 2018
Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:
For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)
Ireland Vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:
You can watch live streaming of Ireland vs Afghanistan 2nd T20 on following listed channels
- Tv Channel: Super Sport
- Live Streaming: Cricbuzz
All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.