India Women  Vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 24th September 2018 At Colombo Cricket Club Ground, Colombo.

Get India Women  Vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Team For The Match Between INDW vs SLW At Colombo Cricket Club Ground, Colombo. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Women Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th September 2018
India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 24th September 2018

All The INDW vs SLW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today INDW vs SLW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Match That Is To Be Played On 24th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide INDW vs SLW T20 Match Latest News, 4th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

INDW vs SLW4th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India Women: 1.25
  • Sri Lanka Women: 4.00

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Women Squads:

Mithali Raj, Ekta Bisht, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Veda Krishnamurthy, Anuja Patil, Deepti Sharma, Mansi Joshi, Jemimah Rodrigues, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Radha Yadav, Dayalan Hemalatha, Arundhati Reddy

IN-W:-

Wicket-keeper – Taniya Bhatia

Batsmen – Jemimah Rodrigues, Veda Krishnamurthy, Mithali Raj, Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur

All-rounders –  Deepti Sharma, Anuja Patil

Bowlers –Arundhati Reddy, Radha Yadav, Poonam Yadav

Sri Lanka Women Squads:

Shashikala Siriwardene, Chamari Athapaththu (c), Udeshika Prabodhani, Dilani Manodara, Sripali Weerakkody, Yasoda Mendis, Rebeca Vandort, Nilakshi de Silva, Hasini Perera, Ama Kanchana, Eshani Lokusuriyage, Anushka Sanjeewani (wk), Sugandika Kumari, Imalka Mendis, Kavisha Dilhari

SL-W:-

Wicket-keeper– Dilani Manodara

Batsmen– Yasoda Mendis, Eshani Lokusuriyage

All-rounder– Shashikala Siriwardene, Chamari Athapaththu, Nilakshi de Silva,

Bowlers– Kavisha Dilhari, A Kanchana, S Weerakkody, Udeshika Prabodhani, Sugandika Kumari

India WomenVs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Women  Will Win This Match

India WomenVs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Toss Prediction:

Sri Lanka Women Will Win The Toss

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 65% Winning Chance Of India Women Women And 35% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka Women

India WomenVs Sri Lanka Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women In Which All Match Win By India Women Women.

India WomenVs Sri Lanka Women Last Match Performances:

  • India Women : W W L W W
  • Sri Lanka Women: L L L L L

[poll id=”397″]

India WomenVs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Women  Vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20.

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:SLW vs INDW, 4th T20I, India Women tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
  • Date:Monday, September 24, 2018
  • Time:10:00 AM IST
  • Venue:Colombo Cricket Club Ground, Colombo

Colombo Cricket Club Ground, Colombo Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 1
  • Matches won bowling first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 131
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 132
  • Highest total recorded 132/5 (18.2 Ov) by INDW vs SLW
  • Highest score chased 132/5 (18.2 Ov) by INDW vs SLW

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Dream11 Prediction 24th September 2018

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India Women Women vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: You Tube
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply