India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 19th September 2018 At FTZ Sports Complex, Katunayake.

Get India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Team For The Match Between INDW vs SLW At FTZ Sports Complex, Katunayake. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 19th September 2018
India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 19th September 2018

 

All The INDW vs SLW Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today INDW vs SLW T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Match That Is To Be Played On 19th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide INDW vs SLW T20 Match Latest News, 1st T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

INDW vs SLW 1st T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India Women: 1.20
  • Sri Lanka Women: 4.33

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Women Squads:

Mithali Raj, Ekta Bisht, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Veda Krishnamurthy, Anuja Patil, Deepti Sharma, Mansi Joshi, Jemimah Rodrigues, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Radha Yadav, Dayalan Hemalatha

India Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Taniya Bhatia

Batsmen – Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur, Smriti Mandhana (Doubt: Punam Raut, Jemimah Rodrigues, Veda Krishnamurthy)

All-rounders – Deepti Sharma (Doubt: Ekta Bisht)

Bowlers – Poonam Yadav, Dayalan Hemalatha, Rajeshwari Gayakwad (Doubt: Jhulan Goswami, Shikha Pandey)

Sri Lanka Women Squads:

Shashikala Siriwardene, Chamari Athapaththu (c), Udeshika Prabodhani, Inoka Ranaweera, Dilani Manodara, Sripali Weerakkody, Prasadani Weerakkody, Nilakshi de Silva, Hasini Perera, Ama Kanchana, Nipuni Hansika, Anushka Sanjeewani (wk), Sugandika Kumari, Imalka Mendis, Kavisha Dilhari

Sri Lanka Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Sripali Weerakkody

Batsmen – Nilakshi de Silva, Hasini Perera (Doubt: Anushka Sanjeewani, Dilani Manodara, Nipuni Hansika, Imalka Mendis)

All-rounders – Chamari Athapaththu, Shashikala Siriwardene

Bowlers – Udeshika Prabodhani, Prasadani Weerakkody (Doubt: Inoka Ranaweera, Sugandika Kumari)

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Women Will Win This Match

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Toss Prediction:

Sri Lanka Women Will Win The Toss

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 70% Winning Chance Of India Women And 30% Winning Chance Of Sri Lanka Women

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women In Which 4 Match Win By India Women And 1 Matches Win By Sri Lanka Women.

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Last Match Performances:

  • India Women: L W W L W
  • Sri Lanka Women: L L L W W 

[poll id=”371″]

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20.

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Venue Details

Match:SLW vs INDW, 1st T20I, India Women tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
Date:Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Time:10:00 AM IST
Venue:FTZ Sports Complex, Katunayake

FTZ Sports Complex, Katunayake Ground Stats and Report:

No T20 Match play in this Ground

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 1st T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: You Tube
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply