India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 16th September 2018 At FTZ Sports Complex, Katunayake.

Get India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI ICC Championship Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Team For The Match Between INDW vs SLW At FTZ Sports Complex, Katunayake. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th September 2018
India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th September 2018

 

All The INDW vs SLWDream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today INDW vs SLWODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Match That Is To Be Played On 16th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide INDW vs SLWODI Match Latest News, 3rd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

INDW vs SLW3rd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India Women: 6.00
  •  Sri Lanka Women:1.11

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Women Squads:

Punam Raut, Smriti Mandhana, Mithali Raj(c), Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia(w), Dayalan Hemalatha, Shikha Pandey, Mansi Joshi, Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Jhulan Goswami, Ekta Bisht, Veda Krishnamurthy, Jemimah Rodrigues

India Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Taniya Bhatia

Batswomen – Mithali Raj Harmanpreet Kaur Smriti Mandhana (Doubt: Punam Raut)

All-rounders –  Deepti Sharma, Dayalan Hemalatha

Bowlers – Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Mansi Joshi

Sri Lanka Women Squads:

Prasadani Weerakkody(w), Chamari Athapaththu(c), Nipuni Hansika, Dilani Manodara, Shashikala Siriwardene, Anushka Sanjeewani, Sripali Weerakkody, Nilakshi de Silva, Udeshika Prabodhani, Sugandika Kumari, Inoka Ranaweera, Hasini Perera, Imalka Mendis, Ama Kanchana, Kavisha Dilhari

Sri Lanka Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Prasadani Weerakkody

Batsmwomen – Nipuni Hansika, Dilani Manodara, Anushka Sanjeewani

All-rounders – Chamari Athapaththu, Shashikala Siriwardene

Bowlers – Sripali Weerakkody, Udeshika Prabodhani, Inoka Ranaweera (Doubt: Sugandika Kumari, Nilakshi de Silva)

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Will Win This Match

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Toss Prediction:

Sri Lanka Women Will Win The Toss

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 65% Winning Chance Of India Women And 35% Winning Chance Of Pakistan

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women In Which All Match Win By India.

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women Last Match Performances:

  • India Women: L L L L L
  •  Sri Lanka Women: W W W L W

[poll id=”350″]

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI.

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:SLW vs INDW, 3rd ODI (ICC Championship match), India Women tour of Sri Lanka, 2018
  • Date:Sunday, September 16, 2018
  • Time:09:30 AM IST
  • Venue:FTZ Sports Complex, Katunayake

FTZ Sports Complex, Katunayake Ground Stats and Report:

No Match Found

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction 16th September 2018
India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction 16th September 2018

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Women Vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: You tube
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply