India Vs Windies 4th ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 29th October 2018 At Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.

Get India Vs Windies 4th ODI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Vs Windies Team For The Match Between Ind Vs WI At Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Vs Windies Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

India vs Windies 4th ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 29th October 2018 (2)
India vs Windies 4th ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 29th October 2018 (2)

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Vs Windies Match That Is To Be Played On 29th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Ind Vs WI ODI Match Latest News, 4th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

c1LCpq7iceQ

Ind Vs WI 4th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India: 1.16
  • Windies: 5.00

India Vs Windies 4th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Squads:

Virat Kohli (c), MS Dhoni (wk), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Rishabh Pant, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, K Khaleel Ahmed, Jasprit Bumrah, Kedar Jadhav, Lokesh Rahul, Ravindra Jadeja, Manish Pandey, Umesh Yadav

Playing XI (Predict):

Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (wk), Rishabh Pant, Kedar Jadhav,   Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal

Windies Squads:

Shai Hope (wk), Jason Holder (c), Kieran Powell, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Marlon Samuels, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell, Fabian Allen, Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Obed McCoy, Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Keemo Paul, Oshane Thomas

Playing XI (predict)

Kieran Powell, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shai Hope (wk), Marlon Samuels, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell, Jason Holder (c), Fabian Allen, Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Obed McCoy

India Vs Windies 4th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Will Win This Match

India Vs Windies 4th ODI Toss Prediction:

Windies Will Win The Toss

India Vs Windies 4th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of India And 48% Winning Chance Of Windies

India Vs Windies Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between India Vs Windies In Which 2 Match Win By India And 2 Matches Win By Windies And 1 Match Tie.

India Vs Windies Last Match Performances:

  • India: L D W L L
  • Windies: W D L L W

[poll id=”565″]

India Vs Windies 4th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Vs Windies 4th ODI.

India Vs Windies 4th ODI Venue Details

  • Match:IND vs WI, 4th ODI, Windies tour of India, 2018
  • Date:Monday, October 29, 2018
  • Time:01:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
  • Umpires:Ian Gould , Anil Chaudhary
  • Third Umpire:Paul Wilson
  • Match Referee:Chris Broad

Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 8
  • Matches won batting first 4
  • Matches won bowling first 4
  • Average 1st Inns scores 165
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 137
  • Highest total recorded 234/6 (50 Ov) by WI vs AUS
  • Lowest total recorded 80/10 (30.4 Ov) by WI vs SL
  • Highest score chased 166/3 (36 Ov) by SL vs NZ
  • Lowest score defended 180/5 (40 Ov) by RSA vs WI

India Vs Windies 4th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India vs Windies 4th ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 29th October 2018
India vs Windies 4th ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 29th October 2018

India Vs Windies 4th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Vs Windies 4th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of India vs Windies Today Match, You can watch live streaming of India vs Windies 4th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar,Jio TV
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Espn Cricket Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply