India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 27th October 2018 At Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune.

Get India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Vs Windies Team For The Match Between Ind Vs WI At Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Vs Windies Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

India vs Windies 3rd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018
India vs Windies 3rd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Vs Windies Match That Is To Be Played On 27th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Ind Vs WI ODI Match Latest News, 3rd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

vCEZtue-_OE

Ind Vs WI 3rd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India:1.16
  • Windies:5.00

India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India 3rd, 4th & 5th ODI Squad: Virat Kohli(c), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Rishabh Pant, MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, K Khaleel Ahmed, Umesh Yadav, Lokesh Rahul, Manish Pandey

Playing XI (Predict):

MS Dhoni (wk), Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Rishabh Pant, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav,Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah,

Windies Squads:

Jason Holder(c), Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell, Kemar Roach, Marlon Samuels, Fabian Allen, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Oshane Thomas, Obed McCoy, Kieran Powell

Playing XI (Predict):

Marlon Samuels, Kemar Roach, Kieran Powell, Devendra Bishoo, Ashley Nurse, Jason Holder (c), Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope (wk), Obed McCoy, Rovman Powell, Chandrapaul Hemraj

India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Will Win This Match

India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Toss Prediction:

Windies Will Win The Toss

India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 54% Winning Chance Of India And 46% Winning Chance Of Windies

India Vs Windies Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between India Vs Windies In Which 3 Match Win By India And 1 Matches Win By Windies And 1 Match Draw.

India Vs Windies Last Match Performances:

  • India:D W L L W
  • Windies:D L L W L

[poll id=”557″]

India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Vs Windies 3rd ODI.

India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:IND vs WI, 3rd ODI, Windies tour of India, 2018
  • Date:Saturday, October 27, 2018
  • Time:01:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune

Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 3
  • Matches won batting first 1
  • Matches won bowling first 2
  • Average 1st Inns scores 294
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 273
  • Highest total recorded 356/7 (48.1 Ov) by IND vs Eng
  • Lowest total recorded 232/10 (49.4 Ov) by IND vs AUS
  • Highest score chased 356/7 (48.1 Ov) by IND vs Eng
  • Lowest score defended 304/8 (50 Ov) by AUS vs IND

India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India vs Windies 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018
India vs Windies 3rd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018

India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Vs Windies 3rd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of India vs Windies Today Match, You can watch live streaming of India vs Windies 3rd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network, Hotstar And Jio TV
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Espn Cricket Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply