India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 24th October 2018 At Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam.

Get India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Vs Windies Team For The Match Between Ind Vs WI At Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Vs Windies Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

India vs Windies 2nd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 24th October 2018
India vs Windies 2nd ODI Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 24th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Vs Windies Match That Is To Be Played On 24th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Ind Vs WI ODI Match Latest News, 2nd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

IdcsMbuEC0Y

Ind Vs WI 2nd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India:1.10
  • Windies:7.00

India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Squads:

Virat Kohli(c), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, MS Dhoni, Rishabh Pant, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, K Khaleel Ahmed, Lokesh Rahul, Umesh Yadav

Playing XI (Predict):

MS Dhoni (wk), Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Rishabh Pant, K Khaleel Ahmed

Windies Squads:

Jason Holder(c), Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell, Kemar Roach, Marlon Samuels, Fabian Allen, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Oshane Thomas, Obed McCoy, Kieran Powell

Playing XI (predict)

Marlon Samuels, Kemar Roach, Kieran Powell, Devendra Bishoo, Ashley Nurse, Jason Holder (c), Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope (wk), Oshane Thomas, Rovman Powell, Chandrapaul Hemraj

India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Will Win This Match

India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Toss Prediction:

Windies Will Win The Toss

India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of India And 40% Winning Chance Of Windies

India Vs Windies Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between India Vs Windies In Which 4 Match Win By India And 1 Matches Win By Windies.

India Vs Windies Last Match Performances:

  • India: W L L W W
  • Windies: L L W L L

[poll id=”546″]

India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Vs Windies 2nd ODI.

India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:IND vs WI, 2nd ODI, Windies tour of India, 2018
  • Date:Wednesday, October 24, 2018
  • Time:01:30 PM IST
  • Venue:Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam

Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 7
  • Matches won batting first 2
  • Matches won bowling first 5
  • Average 1st Inns scores 277
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 244
  • Highest total recorded 356/9 (50 Ov) by IND vs PAK
  • Lowest total recorded 79/10 (23.1 Ov) by NZ vs IND
  • Highest score chased 292/5 (48.5 Ov) by IND vs AUS
  • Lowest score defended 356/9 (50 Ov) by IND vs PAK

India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India vs Windies 2nd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 24th October 2018
India vs Windies 2nd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 24th October 2018
India vs Windies 2nd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 24th October 2018
India vs Windies 2nd ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 24th October 2018

India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Vs Windies 2nd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of India vs Windies Today Match, You can watch live streaming of India vs Windies 2nd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Espn Cricket Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply