India Vs Windies 1st ODI Dream11 team and Cricket Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 21th October 2018 At Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati.

Get India Vs Windies 1st ODI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Vs Windies Team For The Match Between IND vs WI At Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Vs Windies Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

India vs Windies 1st ODI Team, News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018
India vs Windies 1st ODI Team, News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Vs Windies Match That Is To Be Played On 21th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide IND vs WI ODI Match Latest News, 1st ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

IND vs WI 1st ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India: 1.14
  • Windies: 5.50

India Vs Windies 1st ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India 1st & 2nd ODI squad :

Virat Kohli(c), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, MS Dhoni, Rishabh Pant, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, K Khaleel Ahmed, Lokesh Rahul, Umesh Yadav

Playing IX (Predict):

Virat Kohli(c), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan,Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni, Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja,Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav

Windies Squads:

Jason Holder(c), Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell, Kemar Roach, Marlon Samuels, Fabian Allen, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Oshane Thomas, Obed McCoy, Kieran Powell

Playing IX (Predict) :

Jason Holder(c),Sunil Ambris,Shimron Hetmyer, Marlon Samuels,Kieran Powell, Shai Hope,Fabian Allen, Devendra Bishoo, Kemar Roach, Obed McCoy,Keemo Paul.

India Vs Windies 1st ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Will Win This Match

India Vs Windies 1st ODI Toss Prediction:

Windies Will Win The Toss

India Vs Windies 1st ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 65% Winning Chance Of India And 35% Winning Chance Of Windies

India Vs Windies Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between India Vs Windies In Which 4 Match Win By India And 1 Matches Win By Windies.

India Vs Windies Last Match Performances:

  • India: L L W W W
  • Windies: L W L L W

[poll id=”534″]

India Vs Windies 1st ODI Team News

On the other side is the Windies, who’ve had to make do with the best of ‘available’ resources for the five-match ODI series against India, staring Sunday (October 21).

It has been a hard few years for Windies cricket; the management debacle has had a proportionate impact on not just competency, but even the talent pool coming through. And with established players opting out of central contracts, the situation only gets murkier.

India Vs Windies 1st ODI Venue Details

Match:IND vs WI, 1st ODI, Windies tour of India, 2018
Date:Sunday, October 21, 2018
Time:01:30 PM IST
Venue:Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati

Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati Ground Stats and Report:

No ODI Played In This Ground

India Vs Windies 1st ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India vs Windies 1st ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018
India vs Windies 1st ODI Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 21th October 2018

India Vs Windies 1st ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Vs Windies 1st ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of India vs Windies Today Match, You can watch live streaming of India vs Windies 1st ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Reply