India vs Windies 1st TEST Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th October 2018

IND vs WI 1st TEST Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

India Vs Windies 1st TEST Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 4th October 2018 At Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot. Get India Vs Windies 1st TEST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Vs Windies Team For The Match Between Ind Vs WI At Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Vs Windies Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For TEST Match Played.

India vs Windies 1st TEST Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th October 2018
India vs Windies 1st TEST Prediction and Free Betting Tips 4th October 2018

All The Ind Vs WI Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Vs Windies TEST Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today Ind Vs WI TEST Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Vs Windies Match That Is To Be Played On 4th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Ind Vs WI TEST Match Latest News, 1st TEST Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction


Ind Vs WI 1st TEST Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India:1.16
  • Draw : 7.50
  • Windies: 13.00

India Vs Windies 1st TEST Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Squads:

Virat Kohli(c), Lokesh Rahul, Prithvi Shaw, Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Shardul Thakur

India Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Rishabh Pant

Batsmen – Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Ajinkya Rahane, Cheteshwar Pujara, Hanuma Vihari, Mayank Agarwal

All-rounders –  R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja

Bowlers – Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav

Windies Squads:

Jason Holder(c), Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Kraigg Brathwaite, Roston Chase, Shane Dowrich, Shannon Gabriel, Jahmar Hamilton, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Sherman Lewis, Keemo Paul, Kieran Powell, Kemar Roach, Jomel Warrican

West Indies Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Shane Dowrich

Batsmen – Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Kraigg Brathwaite, Kieran Powell, Sunil Ambris

All-rounders – Jason Holder, Roston Chase

Bowlers – Shannon Gabriel, Devendra Bishoo, Keemo Paul/Sherman Lewis

India Vs Windies 1st TEST Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Will Win This Match

India Vs Windies 1st TEST Toss Prediction:

Windies Will Win The Toss

India Vs Windies 1st TEST Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 33% Winning Chance Of India And 67% Winning Chance Of Windies

India Vs Windies Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between India Vs Windies In Which 3 Match Win By India And 2 Matches Win By Windies.

India Vs Windies Last Match Performances:

  • India: L L W L L
  • Windies: W W L D W

[poll id=”459″]

India Vs Windies 1st TEST Team News

Prithvi Shaw set for Test debut in Rajkot; Mayank Agrwal
Prithvi Shaw set for Test debut in Rajkot; Mayank Agrwal

Shaw had forced his way into the Indian Test squad in England for the final two Tests following impressive performances in the domestic circuit and with the India A. Despite replacing Murali Vijay in the touring party, he didn’t get a game in England with India preferring the more experienced KL Rahul and Shikhar Dhawan over the teenager.

Dhawan’s axing in the aftermath of the tour opened up one opening slot, which Shaw and Agarwal were picked to vie for.

Incidentally, in the just-concluded warm-up game against the touring Windies side, Shaw managed only 8 runs while Agarwal managed 90 for the Board President’s XI.

Like Agarwal, Shaw has been on an extended run of good form over the past 24 months. The Mumbai batsman, who also led the India U19 squad to the world title earlier this year, averages 56.72 in first-class cricket at a strike rate of 76.69. He scored a hundred on debut in Ranji Trophy and then became the youngest player to score a hundred on debut in Duleep Trophy.

Despite playing just four bowlers in the final Test in England, India will revert to a five-man bowling attack, forcing Vihari to warm the bench in spite of his impressive debut at The Oval. While Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, and Mohammed Shami are expected to be certain starters, India will decide between playing an extra seamer [Shardul Thakur] or an extra spinner [Kuldeep Yadav] depending on the playing conditions.

India Vs Windies 1st TEST Venue Details

  • Match:IND vs WI, 1st Test, Windies tour of India, 2018
  • Date:Thursday, October 04, 2018 – Monday, October 08, 2018
  • Time:09:30 AM IST
  • Venue:Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot

Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 537
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 488
  • Average 3rd Inns scores 260
  • Average 4th Inns scores 172
  • Highest total recorded 537/10 (159.3 Ov) by Eng vs IND
  • Lowest total recorded 488/10 (162 Ov) by IND vs Eng

India Vs Windies 1st TEST Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India vs Windies 1st TEST Dream11 Prediction 4th October 2018
India vs Windies 1st TEST Dream11 Prediction 4th October 2018

India Vs Windies 1st TEST Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Vs Windies 1st TEST Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India vs Windies 1st TEST on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar, Jio Tv , Airtel Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +