OnlinePrediction

India vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 23th September 2018

IND vs PAK Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 23th September 2018 At Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.

Get India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI ASIA CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Vs Pakistan Team For The Match Between Ind Vs Pak At Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Vs Pakistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

India vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 23th September 2018
India vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 23th September 2018

All The Ind Vs Pak Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Vs Pakistan ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today Ind Vs Pak ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Vs Pakistan Match That Is To Be Played On 23th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Ind Vs Pak ODI Match Latest News, Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Ind Vs Pak Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India:1.66
  • Pakistan: 2.20

India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Squads:

Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur, K Khaleel Ahmed

India Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – MS Dhoni

Batsmen – Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Dinesh Karthik

All-rounders –  Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja

Bowlers – Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah

Pakistan Squads:

Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Shan Masood, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Shoaib Malik, Haris Sohail, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Usman Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Asif Ali, Mohammad Amir

Pakistan Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Sarfraz Ahmed

Batsmen – Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Asif Ali

All-rounders – Shoaib Malik, Faheem Ashraf (Doubt: Shadab Khan)

Bowlers – Hasan Ali, Usman Khan (Doubt: Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Nawaz)

India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Will Win This Match

India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win The Toss

India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 48% Winning Chance Of India And 52% Winning Chance Of Pakistan

India Vs Pakistan Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between India Vs Pakistan In Which 3 Match Win By India And 2 Matches Win By Pakistan.

India Vs Pakistan Last Match Performances:

  • India: L L W W W
  • Pakistan: W W W W W

[poll id=”394″]

India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI.

India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:IND vs PAK, Super Four, Match 3, Asia Cup 2018
  • Date:Sunday, September 23, 2018
  • Time:05:00 PM  IST
  • Venue:Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai

Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 28
  • Matches won batting first 10
  • Matches won bowling first 18
  • Average 1st Inns scores 221
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 202
  • Highest total recorded 355/5 (50 Ov) by Eng vs PAK
  • Lowest total recorded 116/10 (37.1 Ov) by HK vs PAK
  • Highest score chased 287/8 (49.4 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 228/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs PAK

India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will Update Soon

India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India vs Pakistan Super Four,Match 3rd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar, Jio TV, DD Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +