OnlinePrediction

India vs Bangladesh Final ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 28th September 2018

IND vs BAN Final ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 28th September 2018 At Dubai International Cricket Stadium,Dubai.

Get India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI ASIA CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Vs Bangladesh Team For The Match Between Ind Vs BAN At Dubai International Cricket Stadium,Dubai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Vs Bangladesh Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

India vs Bangladesh Final ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 28th September 2018
India vs Bangladesh Final ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 28th September 2018

All The Ind Vs BAN Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Vs Bangladesh ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today Ind Vs BAN ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Vs Bangladesh Match That Is To Be Played On 28th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Ind Vs BAN ODI Match Latest News, Final ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Ind Vs BAN Final ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India: 1.20
  • Bangladesh:4.50

India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Squads:

Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Chahar, Siddarth Kaul, K Khaleel Ahmed

Playing XI:

Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Ravindra Jadeja, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kedar Jadhav, Ambati Rayudu, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah

Bangladesh Squads:

Shakib Al Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Ariful Haque, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Nazmul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Hider Rony, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mominul Haque, Soumya Sarkar, Imrul Kayes

Playing XI:

Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(wk), Mohammad Mithun, Imrul Kayes, Mahmudullah, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman

India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Will Win This Match

India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI Toss Prediction:

Bangladesh Will Win The Toss

India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 60% Winning Chance Of India And 40% Winning Chance Of Bangladesh

India Vs Bangladesh Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between India Vs Bangladesh In Which 3 Match Win By India And 1 Matches Win By Bangladesh And 1 Match  tie

India Vs Bangladesh Last Match Performances:

  • India: L L W W W
  • Bangladesh: W L W L L

[poll id=”423"]

India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI.

India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI Venue Details

  • Match:IND vs BAN, Final, Asia Cup 2018
  • Date:Friday, September 28, 2018
  • Time:05:00 PM IST
  • Venue:Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai

Dubai International Cricket Stadium,Dubai Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 30
  • Matches won batting first 10
  • Matches won bowling first 19
  • Average 1st Inns scores 223
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 205
  • Highest total recorded 355/5 (50 Ov) by Eng vs PAK
  • Lowest total recorded 116/10 (37.1 Ov) by HK vs PAK
  • Highest score chased 287/8 (49.4 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 228/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs PAK

India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India vs Bangladesh Final ODI Dream11 Prediction 28th September 2018 India vs Bangladesh Final ODI Dream11 Prediction 28th September 2018 Dream 2

India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Vs Bangladesh Final ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India vs Bangladesh Final ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +