OnlinePrediction

India vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th September 2018

IND vs AFG Super Four, Match 5th ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 25th September 2018 At Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.

Get India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI ASIA CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Vs Afghanistan Team For The Match Between Ind Vs AFG At Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Vs Afghanistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

India vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th September 2018
India vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 25th September 2018

All The IND Vs AFG Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Vs Afghanistan ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today Ind Vs AFG ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Vs Afghanistan Match That Is To Be Played On 25th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Ind Vs AFG ODI Match Latest News, Super Four, Match 5th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Ind Vs AFG Super Four, Match 5th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India:1.20
  • Afghanistan:4.50

India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Squads:

Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur, K Khaleel Ahmed

Afghanistan Squads:

Asghar Afghan(c), Mohammad Shahzad, Ihsanullah Janat, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Najibullah Zadran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Samiullah Shenwari, Munir Ahmad, Sayed Shirzad, Sharafuddin Ashraf

India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Will Win This Match

India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Toss Prediction:

Afghanistan Will Win The Toss

India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 65% Winning Chance Of India And 35% Winning Chance Of Afghanistan

India Vs Afghanistan Head To Head:

No Match Found

India Vs Afghanistan Last Match Performances:

  • India:  W L W W W
  • Afghanistan: L L W W W 

[poll id=”402"]

India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI.

India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Venue Details

  • Match:IND vs AFG, Super Four, Match 5, Asia Cup 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, September 25, 2018
  • Time:O5:00 AM IST
  • Venue:Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai

Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 29
  • Matches won batting first 10
  • Matches won bowling first 19
  • Average 1st Inns scores 222
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 203
  • Highest total recorded 355/5 (50 Ov) by Eng vs PAK
  • Lowest total recorded 116/10 (37.1 Ov) by HK vs PAK
  • Highest score chased 287/8 (49.4 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 228/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs PAK

India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Afghanistan vs India Super Four, Match 5 ODI Dream11 Prediction 25th September 2018

India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India vs Afghanistan Super Four, Match 5th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar, DD Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +