OnlinePrediction

India vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 18th September 2018

IND vs HK 4th ODI Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 18th September 2018 At Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.

Get India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Asia Cup Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Vs Hong Kong Team For The Match Between Ind Vs HK At Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Vs Hong Kong Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

India vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 18th September 2018
India vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 18th September 2018

 

All The Ind Vs HK Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Vs Hong Kong ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today Ind Vs HK ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India Vs Hong Kong Match That Is To Be Played On 18th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide Ind Vs HK ODI Match Latest News, 4th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Ind Vs HK 4th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India: 1.01
  • Hong Kong: 26.00

India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Squads:

Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur, K Khaleel Ahmed

India Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  MS Dhoni

Batsmen – Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul (Doubt: Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Ambati Rayudu, Dinesh Karthik)

All-rounders – Hardik Pandya  (Doubt: Axar Patel)

Bowlers – Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah

Hong Kong Squads:

Anshuman Rath(c), Aizaz Khan, Babar Hayat, Cameron McAulsan, Christopher Carter, Ehsan Khan, Ehsan Nawaz, Arshad Mohammad, Kinchit Shah, Nadeem Ahmed, Nizakat Khan, Raag Kapur, Scott McKechnie, Tanveer Ahmed, Tanwir Afzal, Waqas Khan, Aftab Hussain

Hong Kong Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Scott McKechnie

Batsmen – Anshuman Rath, Babar Hayat, Kinchit Shah, Nizakat Khan, Christopher Carter

All-rounders –  Ehsan Khan, Aizaz Khan

Bowlers – Ehsan Nawaz, Nadeem Ahmed, Tanwir Afzal

India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Will Win This Match

India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Toss Prediction:

Hong Kong Will Win The Toss

India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 70% Winning Chance Of India And 30% Winning Chance Of Hong Kong

India Vs Hong Kong Head To Head:

No match Found

India Vs Hong Kong Last Match Performances:

  • India: L L W L L 
  • Hong Kong: L L W L L

[poll id=”359″]

India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI.

India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Venue Details

  • Match:IND vs HK, 4th Match, Group A, Asia Cup 2018
  • Date:Tuesday, September 18, 2018
  • Time:05:00 PM IST
  • Venue:Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai

Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 25
  • Matches won batting first 9
  • Matches won bowling first 16
  • Average 1st Inns scores 223
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 203
  • Highest total recorded 355/5 (50 Ov) by Eng vs PAK
  • Lowest total recorded 116/10 (37.1 Ov) by HK vs PAK
  • Highest score chased 287/8 (49.4 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 228/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs PAK

India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Dream11 Prediction 18th September 2018

India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Vs Hong Kong 4th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India vs Hong Kong 4th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Score: Cricbuzz, Espn Live Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +