Iceland vs Croatia Soccer prediction, This is World Cup FOOTBALL match is going to play between Iceland vs Croatia at Rostov Arena on Match 26th June 2018. Get free prediction, betting tips for today match.

Join Telegram Username for Instant Tips @betonlineprediction

Iceland-vs-Croatia match

Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Predictions and Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Iceland:3.50
  • Draw:3.40
  • Croatia:2.25

Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Playing 11:

  • Iceland Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Hannes Hlaldorsson

Defenders:Birkir Saevarsson, Kari Arnason, Sverrir Ingi Ingason, Hordur Magnusson

Defensive Midfielders:Johann Berg Gudmundsson, Aron Gunnarsson, Emil Hallfredsson, Birkir Bjarnason

Attacking Midfielders:Gylfi Sigurdsson

Forwards:Alfred Finnbogason

  • Croatia Playing 11:

Goalkeeper:Danijel Subasic

Defenders:Tin Jedvaj, Dejan Lovren, Domagoj Vida, Ivan Strinic

Defensive Midfielders:Luka Modric, Mateo Kovacic

Attacking Midfielders:Marko Pjaca, Marcelo Brozovic, Ivan Perisic

Forwards:Andrej Kramaric

Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Winner:

Croatia will win this match

Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Punter Poll:

As per punter poll, 19% winning chance of Iceland and 67% winning chance of Croatia And Draw chance 14%

Iceland vs Croatia Head to Head:

In last 5 matches between Iceland vs Croatiain which 1 match win by Iceland and 3 matches win by Croatia And 1 match draw

Last Match Performance of Iceland vs Croatia:

  • Iceland:L L D D L
  • Croatia:W L W W W

Who will win Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL today match?

Croatia will win this match

Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Dream11 Prediction:

Iceland vs croatia fifa world cup match

Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Halaplay Prediction:

(G-K)-Hannes Halldorsson(C), (DEFENDER)- Dejan Lovren, Sime Vrsaljko, Kari Arnason, (MID- FIELDER)- Ivan Perisic, Luka Modric, Ivan Rakitic, Aron Gunnarsson, (FORWARD)-Alfred Finnbogason, Mario Mandzukic, Ante Rebic

Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Live TV Streaming Channels:

TV Channel:Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten HD, Airtel TV, Jio TV

Live Streaming:Flash cricket score, Espn Score

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction (26th June2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 26th June 2018 Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Iceland vs Croatia, Who will be the winner of Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays World Cup FOOTBALL Match, What are the winning chances Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Iceland vs Croatia Match Details Summary, Full Iceland vs Croatia Score Details For today World Cup FOOTBALL Match, Iceland vs Croatia 26th June 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Iceland vs Croatia, Iceland vs Croatia 26th Today Match Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Prediction Iceland vs Croatia, Iceland vs Croatia Prediction Today World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018 Prediction, 26th June 2018 World Cup FOOTBALL Match is Between Iceland vs Croatia, Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Result Prediction, Today World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction 26th June2018, Iceland vs Croatia Match 26th June 2018 Prediction World Cup FOOTBALL Soccer 2018, Iceland vs Croatia Live World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction, Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Astrology, Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Iceland vs Croatia Match Prediction, Iceland vs Croatia Score Predictor given below. Who Will Win Iceland vs Croatia World Cup FOOTBALL Today Match Prediction (26th June2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Iceland vs Croatia 26th June 2018 FOOTBALL Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Reply