OnlinePrediction

Hoffenheim vs Manchester City Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018

HOF vs MCFC Today Football Prediction, Betting Tips, D11 Team and Line Up

Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Football Match Prediction and Free Football Betting Tips For Today Match 2nd October 2018 At Rhein Neckar Arena, Sinsheim.

Get Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City UEFA Champs League Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Football Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Team For The Match Between HOF Vs MCFC At Rhein Neckar Arena, Sinsheim. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Dream 11 Fantasy Football Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Hoffenheim vs Manchester City Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018
Hoffenheim vs Manchester City Prediction and Free Betting Tips 2nd October 2018

All The HOF Vs MCFC Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today HOF Vs MCFC Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Match That Is To Be Played On 2nd October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide HOF Vs MCFC Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

HOF Vs MCFC Football Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Hoffenheim: 8.6
  • Draw: 5.9
  • Manchester City: 1.39

Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Football Playing 11/Squad:

Hoffenheim:

Goalkeeper:Baumann

Defenders:Akpoguma, Hoogma, Posch

Midfielders:Kaderabek, Bittencourt, Grillitsch, Kramaric, Schulz

Forwards:Szalai, Belfodil

Manchester City:

Goalkeeper:Ederson

Defenders:Danilo, Otamendi, Laporte, Zinchenko

Midfielders:Foden, Fernandinho, David Silva

Forwards:Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez

Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Football Winner Prediction:

Manchester City Will Win This Match

Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Football Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Hoffenheim And 53% Winning Chance Of Manchester City

Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Head To Head:

Hoffenheim will face Manchester City for the very first time in this Champions League fixture.

Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Last Match Performances:

  • Hoffenheim:L W D D L
  • Manchester City: W W W L W

[poll id=”452"]

Rhein Neckar Arena, Sinsheim Ground Stats and Report:

Capacity: 30150

Match Time: 10:25 PM, IST

Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Dream11 Football Prediction:

Will update soon

Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Halaplay Football Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Hoffenheim Vs Manchester City Football Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Hoffenheim vs Manchester City on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sony Liv, Sony Ten
  • Live Streaming: Footbaal Live Score

All the best to you, try our Football prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +