Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 30th August 2018 At Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur.

Get Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Asia Cup Qualifier Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Hong Kong Vs Singapore Team For The Match Between HK Vs SIN At Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Hong Kong Vs Singapore Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

Hong Kong vs Singapore 5th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th August 2018
Hong Kong vs Singapore 5th ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 30th August 2018

 

All The HK Vs SIN Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Hong Kong Vs Singapore ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today HK Vs SIN ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Hong Kong Vs Singapore Match That Is To Be Played On 30th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide HK Vs SIN ODI Match Latest News, 5th ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

HK Vs SIN 5th ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Hong Kong: Will Update Soon
  • Singapore:

Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Hong Kong Squads:

Nadeem Ahmed, Aizaz Khan, Ehsan Nawaz, Babar Hayat (c), Nizakat Khan, Kinchit Shah, Tanwir Afzal, Anshuman Rath, Waqas Khan, Christopher Carter (wk), Scott McKechnie, Ehsan Khan, Cameron McAulsan, Jhatavedh Subramanyan, Arshad Mohammad

Hong Kong Playing 11(Probable).

Wicket-Keeper: Scott Mckechnie

Batsmen: Anshuman Rathe(c), Babar Hayat, Niakat Khan, Cameron McAuslan

All-rounders: Ehsan Shah, Kinchit Shah

Bowlers: Ehsan Nawaz, Nadeem Ahmed, Tanwir Afzal

Singapore Squads:

Aryaman Sunil, Rohan Rangarajan, Chetan Suryawanshi (c), Abhiraj Singh, Amjad Mahboob, Aritra Dutta, Aalap Asurlekar, Rezza Gaznavi, Anantha Krishna, Manpreet Singh, Arjun Mutreja, Anish Paraam, Karthikeyan Subramanian, Sharan Swaminathan, Selladore Vijayakumar

Singapore playing 11(Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Chetan Surywanshi(c)

Batsmen: Anish Edward Paraam, Arjun Mutreja, Reeza Gaznavi, Sharan Kumar Swaminathan

All-rounder: Abhiraj Rajdeep Singh, Rohan Rangarajan

Bowlers: Amjad Mahboob, Aryaman Sunil, Manpreet Singh, Anantha Krishna

Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Hong Kong Will Win This Match

Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Toss Prediction:

Singapore Will Win The Toss

Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of Hong Kong And 48% Winning Chance Of Singapore

Hong Kong Vs Singapore Head To Head:

No match found

Hong Kong Vs Singapore Last Match Performances:

  • Hong Kong: L L L L W
  • Singapore:L W W W

[poll id=”267″]

Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI.

Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Venue Details

  • Match:HK vs SIN, 5th Match, Asia Cup Qualifier, 2018
  • Date:Thursday, August 30, 2018
  • Time:07:00 AM  IST
  • Venue:Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur

Bayuemas Oval, Kuala Lumpur Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 1
  • Matches won bowling first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 216
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 218
  • Highest total recorded 218/4 (43.1 Ov) by Afg vs HK
  • Lowest total recorded 216/10 (49.3 Ov) by HK vs Afg
  • Highest score chased 218/4 (43.1 Ov) by Afg vs HK

Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Hong Kong Vs Singapore 5th ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Hong Kong vs Singapore 5th ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply