Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 16th September 2018 At Dubai International Cricket Stadium,Dubai.

Get Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI ASIA CUP Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Hong Kong Vs Pakistan Team For The Match Between HK Vs Pak At Dubai International Cricket Stadium,Dubai. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Hong Kong Vs Pakistan Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For ODI Match Played.

 

Hong Kong vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th September 2018
Hong Kong vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th September 2018

All The HK Vs Pak Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Hong Kong Vs Pakistan ODI Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today HK Vs Pak ODI Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Hong Kong Vs Pakistan Match That Is To Be Played On 16th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide HK Vs Pak ODI Match Latest News, 2nd ODI Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

HK Vs Pak 2nd ODI Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Hong Kong: 15.00
  • Pakistan:1.03

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Hong Kong Squads:

Anshuman Rath(c), Aizaz Khan, Babar Hayat, Cameron McAulsan, Christopher Carter, Ehsan Khan, Ehsan Nawaz, Arshad Mohammad, Kinchit Shah, Nadeem Ahmed, Nizakat Khan, Raag Kapur, Scott McKechnie, Tanveer Ahmed, Tanwir Afzal, Waqas Khan, Aftab Hussain

Hong Kong Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Scott McKechnie

Batsmen – Anshuman Rath, Babar Hayat, Kinchit Shah, Nizakat Khan (Doubt: Christopher Carter)

All-rounders – Ehsan Khan, Aizaz Khan

Bowlers – Ehsan Nawaz, Nadeem Ahmed, Tanwir Afzal

Pakistan Squads:

Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Shan Masood, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Shoaib Malik, Haris Sohail, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Usman Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Asif Ali, Mohammad Amir

Pakistan Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Sarfraz Ahmed

Batsmen – Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Asif Ali

All-rounders – Shadab Khan, Shoaib Malik, Faheem Ashraf

Bowlers – Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Cricket Winner Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win This Match

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Toss Prediction:

Pakistan Will Win The Toss

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 30% Winning Chance Of Hong Kong And 70% Winning Chance Of Pakistan

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan Head To Head:

No Match Found

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan Last Match Performances:

  • Hong Kong: L L L L W
  • Pakistan: W W W W W

[poll id=”347″]

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Team News

Currently, There is no news for Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI.

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Venue Details

  • Match:PAK vs HK, 2nd Match, Group A, Asia Cup 2018
  • Date:Sunday, September 16, 2018
  • Time:05:00 PM IST
  • Venue:Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai

Dubai International Cricket Stadium,Dubai Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 23
  • Matches won batting first 8
  • Matches won bowling first 15
  • Average 1st Inns scores 226
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 210
  • Highest total recorded 355/5 (50 Ov) by Eng vs PAK
  • Lowest total recorded 131/10 (40.3 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Highest score chased 287/8 (49.4 Ov) by SL vs PAK
  • Lowest score defended 228/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs PAK

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Hong Kong vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Dream11 Prediction 16th September 2018

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Hong Kong Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Hong Kong vs Pakistan 2nd ODI on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply