Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 18th Dream11 team and Kabaddi Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 16th October 2018 At Motilal Nehru School Of Sports,Rai, Sonepat.

Get Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 18th Pro Kabaddi Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction, Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Team For The Match Between HARYANA STEELERS Vs JAIPUR PINK PANTHERS At Motilal Nehru School Of Sports,Rai, Sonepat. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Dream 11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Haryana Steelers vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 1st Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018 (1)
Haryana Steelers vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 18thTeam, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018 (1)

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Match That Is To Be Played On 16th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide HARYANA STEELERS Vs JAIPUR PINK PANTHERS Match Latest News, 18th Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers18th Kabaddi Squad:

Haryana Steelers Squads:

Monu Goyat(c), Anand Surendra Tomar, Arun Kumar, Bhuvneshwar Gaur, Vikash Khandola, Wazir Singh, Mohammad Zakir Hossain, Amit Singh, Sudhanshu Tyagi, Sunil, Vikas, Sachin Shingade, Parveen, Kuldeep Singh, Mayur Shivtarkar, Patrick Nzau Muvai, Prateek.

Playing 7( Predict):

Monu Goyat (Captain), Vikas Khandola, Naveen, Prateek, Sunil, Sachin Shingade, Kuldeep Singh.

Jaipur Pink Panthers Squads:

Anup Kumar(c), Young Chang Ko, Mohit Chhillar, Bajirao Hodage, David Shilisia J Mosambayi, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Nitin Rawal, N. Shiva Ramakrishna, Ashok Kumar, Amit Kumar, Lokesh Kaushik, Gangadhari Mallesh, K. Selvamani, Santhapanaselvam, Brijendra Singh Chaudhary, Ajit Singh, Anand Patil, Sandeep Kumar Dhull, Sunil Siddhgavali.

Playing 7( Predict): 

Anup Kumar (Captain), Deepak Niwas Hooda, Nitin Rawal, Mohit Chhillar, Sandeep Dhull, Amit Kumar, Sunil Siddhgavali.

Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 18th Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Jaipur Pink Panthers Will Win This Match

Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 18th Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Haryana Steelers And 45% Winning Chance Of Jaipur Pink Panthers

Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 3 Matches Between Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers In Which All  Match Win By Haryana Steelers And 1 Match Draw

Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Last Match Performances:

  • Haryana Steelers: L L W L L 
  • Jaipur Pink Panthers: L L L L L

[poll id=”518″]

Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 18th Team News

Currently, There is no news for Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 1st .

Match Details

Stadium:Moti Lal Nehru School of Sports, Rai, Sonepat

Match Time : O9:00 IST

Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 18th Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

Haryana Steelers vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 18th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018
Haryana Steelers vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 18th Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 16th October 2018

Haryana Steelers Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 18th Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Haryana Steelers vs Jaipur Pink Panthers Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Haryana Steelers vs Jaipur Pink Panthers 1st on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.
Note: KHARYANA STEELERSly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Tags

Leave a Reply