Hamshire Vs Somerset South Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 8th August 2018 At The Rose Bowl, Southampton.

Get Hamshire Vs Somerset South Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Hamshire Vs Somerset Team For The Match Between HAM Vs SOM At The Rose Bowl, Southampton. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Hamshire Vs Somerset Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Hamshire vs Somerset South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 8th August 2018
Hamshire vs Somerset South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 8th August 2018

 

All The HAM Vs SOM Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Hamshire Vs Somerset T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today HAM Vs SOM T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Hamshire Vs Somerset Match That Is To Be Played On 8th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide HAM Vs SOM T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

HAM Vs SOM South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Hamshire: 2.20
  • Somerset: 1.66

Hamshire Vs Somerset South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Hamshire Squads:

Fidel Edwards, Rilee Rossouw, Sean Ervine, Liam Dawson, James Vince (c), Chris Wood, Gareth Berg, Sam Northeast, Colin Munro, Kyle Abbott, Lewis McManus, Tom Alsop (wk), Joe Weatherley, Ryan Stevenson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman

Somerset Squads:

Jerome Taylor, James Hildreth, Roelof van der Merwe, Steven Davies (wk), Peter Trego, Max Waller, Josh Davey, Lewis Gregory (c), Johann Myburgh, Craig Overton, Jamie Overton, Corey Anderson, Paul van Meekeren, Tom Abell, Ben Green, Dominic Bess, Tom Banton

Hamshire Vs Somerset South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Somerset Will Win This Match

Hamshire Vs Somerset South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Somerset Will Win The Toss

Hamshire Vs Somerset South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 38% Winning Chance Of Hamshire And 62% Winning Chance Of Somerset

Hamshire Vs Somerset Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Hamshire Vs Somerset In Which 1 Match Win By Hamshire And 4 Matches Win By Somerset.

Hamshire Vs Somerset Last Match Performances:

  • Hamshire: L L L D W
  • Somerset: W W W W L

[poll id=”173″]

The Rose Bowl, Southampton Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 3
Matches won bowling first 2
Average 1st Inns scores 174
Average 2nd Inns scores 147
Highest total recorded 248/6 (20 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
Lowest total recorded 79/10 (14.3 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
Highest score chased 144/2 (17.3 Ov) by Eng vs SL
Lowest score defended 163/10 (20 Ov) by SL vs Eng

Hamshire Vs Somerset South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Hamshire Vs Somerset South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Hamshire Vs Somerset South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Hamshire vs Somerset South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply