OnlinePrediction

Hampshire vs Kent South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd August 2018

HAM vs KENT South Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Hampshire Vs Kent South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 3rd August 2018 At The Rose Bowl, Southampton.

Get Hampshire Vs Kent South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Hampshire Vs Kent Team For The Match Between HAM Vs KENT At The Rose Bowl, Southampton. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Hampshire Vs Kent Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

 

Hampshire vs Kent South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd August 2018
Hampshire vs Kent South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 3rd August 2018

All The HAM Vs KENT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Hampshire Vs Kent T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today HAM Vs KENT T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Hampshire Vs Kent Match That Is To Be Played On 3rd August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide HAM Vs KENT T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

HAM Vs KENT South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Hampshire: 1.90
  • Kent: 1.90

Hampshire Vs Kent South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Hampshire Squads:

James Vince(c), Colin Munro, Sam Northeast, Rilee Rossouw, Tom Alsop(w), Liam Dawson, Joe Weatherley, Chris Wood, Ryan Stevenson, Fidel Edwards, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Lewis McManus, Gareth Berg, Sean Ervine, Kyle Abbott

Kent Squads:

Joe Denly, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Heino Kuhn, Sam Billings(w/c), Marcus Stoinis, Alex Blake, Sean Dickson, Calum Haggett, Adam Milne, Imran Qayyum, Ivan Thomas, Harry Podmore, Mitchell Claydon

Hampshire Vs Kent South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Kent Will Win This Match

Hampshire Vs Kent South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Kent Will Win The Toss

Hampshire Vs Kent South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 35% Winning Chance Of Hampshire And 65% Winning Chance Of Kent

Hampshire Vs Kent Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Hampshire Vs Kent In Which 2 Match Win By Hampshire And 3 Matches Win By Kent.

Hampshire Vs Kent Last Match Performances:

  • Hampshire: L L D W L
  • Kent: W W L W W 

[poll id=”150″]

The Rose Bowl, Southampton Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 3
Matches won bowling first 2
Average 1st Inns scores 174
Average 2nd Inns scores 147
Highest total recorded 248/6 (20 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
Lowest total recorded 79/10 (14.3 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
Highest score chased 144/2 (17.3 Ov) by Eng vs SL
Lowest score defended 163/10 (20 Ov) by SL vs Eng

Hampshire Vs Kent South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Hampshire Vs Kent South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Hampshire Vs Kent South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Hampshire vs Kent South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +