Hampshire Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 12th August 2018 At The Rose Bowl, Southampton.

Get Hampshire Vs Essex South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Hampshire Vs Essex Team For The Match Between HAM Vs ESS At The Rose Bowl, Southampton. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Hampshire Vs Essex Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Hampshire vs Essex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th August 2018
Hampshire vs Essex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 12th August 2018

 

All The HAM Vs ESS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Hampshire Vs Essex T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today HAM Vs ESS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Hampshire Vs Essex Match That Is To Be Played On 12th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide HAM Vs ESS T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

HAM Vs ESS South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Hampshire: 1.80
  • Essex: 2.00

Hampshire Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Hampshire Squads:

James Vince(c), Rilee Rossouw, Sam Northeast, Tom Alsop(w), Liam Dawson, Joe Weatherley, Gareth Berg, Chris Wood, Dale Steyn, Ryan Stevenson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Lewis McManus, Sean Ervine, Kyle Abbott, Fidel Edwards

Hampshire Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Tom Alsop

Batsmen: James Vince(c), Rilee Rossouw, Sam Northeast, Joe Weatherley

All-rounder: Liam Dawson, Gareth Berg

Bowlers: Mujeeb ur Rahman, Ryan Stevenson, Chris Wood, Dale Steyn (Doubt: Fidel Edwards)

Essex Squads:

Adam Wheater(w), Varun Chopra, Paul Walter, Ryan ten Doeschate(c), Ravi Bopara, Ashar Zaidi, Simon Harmer, Michael-Kyle Pepper, Matthew Quinn, Peter Siddle, Adam Zampa, Matt Coles, Samuel Cook, Daniel Lawrence, James Porter, Neil Wagner, Tom Westley

Essex Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper: Adam Wheater

Batsmen: Varun Chopra, Dan Lawrence, Ryan Doeschate(c), M pepper

All-rounder: Ravi Bopara, Simon Harmer, Ashar Zaidi

Bowlers: Peter Siddle, Matt Quinn, Sam Cook

Hampshire Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Essex Will Win This Match

Hampshire Vs Essex South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Essex Will Win The Toss

Hampshire Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 40% Winning Chance Of Hampshire And 60% Winning Chance Of Essex

Hampshire Vs Essex Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Hampshire Vs Essex In Which All Match Win By Essex And 1 Match Draw

Hampshire Vs Essex Last Match Performances:

  • Hampshire: L L L L L
  • Essex: L L L L D

[poll id=”197″]

The Rose Bowl, Southampton Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 3
Matches won bowling first 2
Average 1st Inns scores 174
Average 2nd Inns scores 147
Highest total recorded 248/6 (20 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
Lowest total recorded 79/10 (14.3 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
Highest score chased 144/2 (17.3 Ov) by Eng vs SL
Lowest score defended 163/10 (20 Ov) by SL vs Eng

Hampshire Vs Essex South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Hampshire vs Essex South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 12th August 2018

Hampshire Vs Essex South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Hampshire Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Hampshire vs Essex South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply