OnlinePrediction

Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018 (1)

GSW vs OKC Dream11 Team, Today Winner Prediction 17th October Match

Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder Dream11 team and NBA Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 17th October 2018 At Oracle Arena.

Get Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder USA: NBA Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 NBA Team Prediction, Fantasy NBA Prediction, Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder Team For The Match Between GSW Vs OKC At Oracle Arena. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder Dream 11 Fantasy NBA Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018 (1)
Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018 (1)

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder Match That Is To Be Played On 17th October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide GSW Vs OKC Match Latest News, Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

GSW Vs OKC NBA Predictions And Free Dream11 Team, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Golden State Warriors: 1.09
  • Oklahoma City Thunder: 8.00

Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Squad:

Golden State Warriors :

  • Forward – Kevin Durant, Draymond Green
  • Center – Damian Jones
  • Guard – Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson

Oklahoma City Thunder :

  • Forward – Paul George, Jerami Grant
  • Center – Steven Adams
  • Guard – Dennis Schroder, Alex Abrines

Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Winner Prediction:

Oklahoma City Thunder Will Win This Match

Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 49% Winning Chance Of Golden State Warriors And 51% Winning Chance Of Oklahoma City Thunder

Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 5 Matches Between Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder In Which 3 Match Win By Golden State Warriors And 2 Matches Win By Oklahoma City Thunder.

Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder Last Match Performances:

  • Golden State Warriors: L L L W L
  • Oklahoma City Thunder: W W W L W

[poll id=”522"]

Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder Team News

Currently, There is no news for Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder.

Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder Venue Details

Stadium:  Oracle Arena

Capacity :19,596

Match Time :08:00 AM IST

Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder Dream11 NBA Prediction:

Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018
Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder Dream11 Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 17th October 2018

Golden State Warriors Vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Live Stream
  • Live Streaming: Flash Score

All the best to you, try our NBA prediction and win huge money.
Note: KGSWly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +