Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 19th August 2018 At Sophia Gardens, Cardiff.

Get Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST County Championship Division Two Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Glamorgan Vs Durham Team For The Match Between GLAM Vs DUR At Sophia Gardens, Cardiff. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Glamorgan Vs Durham Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For TEST Match Played.

Glamorgan vs Durham County Div2 TEST Prediction and Free Betting Tips 19th August 2018
Glamorgan vs Durham County Div2 TEST Prediction and Free Betting Tips 19th August 2018

 

All The GLAM Vs DUR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Glamorgan Vs Durham TEST Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today GLAM Vs DUR TEST Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Glamorgan Vs Durham Match That Is To Be Played On 19th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide GLAM Vs DUR TEST Match Latest News, County Div2 TEST Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

GLAM Vs DUR County Div2 TEST Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Glamorgan: 1.91
  • Durham: 1.91

Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Glamorgan Squads:

Chris Cooke (wk), Michael Hogan (c), Jack Murphy, Connor Brown, Nicholas Selman, Craig Meschede, David Lloyd, Kiran Carlson, Andrew Salter, Ruaidhri Smith, Lukas Carey

Durham Squads:

Paul Collingwood, Cameron Steel, Will Smith, Graham Clark, Gareth Harte, Michael Richardson, Stuart Poynter, Josh Coughlin, Barry McCarthy, Matt Salisbury, Chris Rushworth, Alex Lees, Axar Patel

Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST Cricket Winner Prediction:

Glamorgan Will Win This Match

Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST Toss Prediction:

Durham Will Win The Toss

Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 52% Winning Chance Of Glamorgan And 48% Winning Chance Of Durham

Glamorgan Vs Durham Head To Head:

In Last 2 Matches Between Glamorgan Vs Durham In Which 1 Match Win By Glamorgan And 1 Matches Win By Durham.

Glamorgan Vs Durham Last Match Performances:

  • Glamorgan: L L D L L
  • Durham: L L L W D

[poll id=”224″]

Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST Team News

Currently, There is no news for Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST.

Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST Venue Details

  • Match:Glam vs Dur, County Div 2, County Championship Division Two, 2018
  • Date:Sunday, August 19, 2018 – Wednesday, August 22, 2018
  • Time:10:00 AM GMT
  • Venue:Sophia Gardens, Cardiff

Sophia Gardens, Cardiff Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 3
  • Matches won batting first 1
  • Matches won bowling first 1
  • Average 1st Inns scores 421
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 492
  • Average 3rd Inns scores 207
  • Average 4th Inns scores 242
  • Highest total recorded 674/6 (181 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
  • Lowest total recorded 82/10 (24.4 Ov) by SL vs Eng

Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Glamorgan Vs Durham County Div2 TEST Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Glamorgan vs Durham County Div2 TEST on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score, Bet365

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply