Glamorgan Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 7th August 2018 At Sophia Gardens, Cardiff.

Get Glamorgan Vs Essex South Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Glamorgan Vs Essex Team For The Match Between GLAM Vs ESS At Sophia Gardens, Cardiff. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Glamorgan Vs Essex Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Glamorgan vs Essex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th August 2018
Glamorgan vs Essex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 7th August 2018

 

All The GLAM Vs ESS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Glamorgan Vs Essex T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today GLAM Vs ESS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Glamorgan Vs Essex Match That Is To Be Played On 7th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide GLAM Vs ESS T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

GLAM Vs ESS South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Glamorgan: 1.83
  • Essex: . 1.83

Glamorgan Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Glamorgan Squads:

Usman Khawaja, Graham Wagg, Colin Ingram (c), Michael Hogan, Timm van der Gugten, Andrew Salter, Craig Meschede, Chris Cooke (wk), Joe Burns, David Lloyd, Ruaidhri Smith, Aneurin Donald (wk), Nicholas Selman, Lukas Carey, Kiran Carlson

Essex Squads:

Ravi Bopara, Ryan ten Doeschate (c), Peter Siddle, Neil Wagner, Adam Wheater (wk), Tom Westley, Varun Chopra, Matt Coles, Matthew Quinn, Adam Zampa, Simon Harmer, Ashar Zaidi, James Porter, Daniel Lawrence, Paul Walter, Samuel Cook, Michael-Kyle Pepper

Glamorgan Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Glamorgan Will Win This Match

Glamorgan Vs Essex South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Essex Will Win The Toss

Glamorgan Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Glamorgan And 45% Winning Chance Of Essex

Glamorgan Vs Essex Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Glamorgan Vs Essex In Which 2 Match Win By Glamorgan And 3 Matches Win By Essex.

Glamorgan Vs Essex Last Match Performances:

  • Glamorgan: W W W L L
  • Essex: L L L D L

[poll id=”166″]

Sophia Gardens, Cardiff Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 3
Average 1st Inns scores 145
Average 2nd Inns scores 141
Highest total recorded 182/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
Lowest total recorded 89/10 (18.4 Ov) by Pak vs Eng
Highest score chased 149/5 (19.4 Ov) by Eng vs Ind
Lowest score defended 182/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus

Glamorgan Vs Essex South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Glamorgan vs Essex South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 7th August 2018
Glamorgan vs Essex South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 7th August 2018

Glamorgan Vs Essex South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Glamorgan Vs Essex South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Glamorgan vs Essex South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply