OnlinePrediction

Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th September 2018 (1)

GAW vs TKR 30th T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 10th September 2018 At Providence Stadium, Guyana.

Get Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 CPL Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Team For The Match Between GAW Vs TKR At Providence Stadium, Guyana. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th September 2018 (1)
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 10th September 2018 (1)

 

All The GAW Vs TKR Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today GAW Vs TKR T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Match That Is To Be Played On 10th September 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide GAW Vs TKR T20 Match Latest News, 30th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

GAW Vs TKR 30th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: Coming Soon
  • Trinbago Knight Riders:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Squads:

Luke Ronchi(w), Cameron Delport, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Mohammed, Chadwick Walton, Roshon Primus, Sohail Tanvir, Chris Green(c), Keemo Paul, Veerasammy Permaul, Imran Tahir, Devendra Bishoo, Gajanand Singh, Rayad Emrit, Sherfane Rutherford, Romario Shepherd, Saurabh Netravalkar, Akshaya Persaud

Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Luke Ronchi

Batsmen: Chadwick Walton, Cameron Delport, Jason Mohammed, Shimron Hetmyer

All-rounders:  Sohail Tanvir, Chris Green

Bowlers: Imran Tahir, Roshon Primus, Rayad Emrit(c), Romario Shepherd (Doubt: Keemo Paul)

Trinbago Knight Riders Squads:

Colin Munro, Chris Lynn, Denesh Ramdin(w), Brendon McCullum, Darren Bravo, Dwayne Bravo(c), Sunil Narine, Terrance Hinds, Fawad Ahmed, Khary Pierre, Ali Khan, Amir Jangoo, Shannon Gabriel, Hamza Tariq, Anderson Phillip, Javon Searles, Kevon Cooper, Nikita Miller

Trinbago Knight Riders Playing 11 (Probable):

Wicket-keeper: Denesh Ramdin

Batsmen: Brendon McCullum, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Colin Ingram (Doubt: Chris Lynn)

All-rounders: Dwayne Bravo(c), Sunil Narine, Javon Searles

Bowlers: Khary Pierre, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed (Doubt: Anderson Philip)

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders Will Win This Match

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Toss Prediction:

Trinbago Knight Riders Will Win The Toss

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 42% Winning Chance Of Guyana Amazon Warriors And 58% Winning Chance Of Trinbago Knight Riders

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders In Which All Match Win ByBy Trinbago Knight Riders.

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders Last Match Performances:

  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: L L W W L
  • Trinbago Knight Riders: W W W W W

[poll id=”316″]

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20.

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:GAW vs TKR, 30th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date:Sunday, September 09, 2018
  • Time:10:00 PM GMT
  • Venue:Providence Stadium, Guyana
  • Umpires:Gregory Brathwaite , Langton Rusere
  • Third Umpire:Nigel Duguid
  • Match Referee:Denavon Hayles

Providence Stadium, Guyana Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 6
  • Matches won batting first 2
  • Matches won bowling first 3
  • Average 1st Inns scores 140
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 57
  • Highest total recorded 191/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 68/10 (16.4 Ov) by IRE vs WI
  • Highest score chased 139/8 (19.5 Ov) by NZ vs SL
  • Lowest score defended 84/10 (15.1 Ov) by ZIM vs NZ

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Dream11 Prediction 10th September 2018

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders 30th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:Star Sports And Jio Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +