Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 9th September2018 At Providence Stadium, Guyana.

Get Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 CPLFree Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Team For The Match Between GAW Vs JT At Providence Stadium, Guyana. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 9th September2018
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 9th September2018

 

All The GAW Vs JT Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today GAW Vs JT T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Match That Is To Be Played On 9th September2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide GAW Vs JT T20 Match Latest News, 29th T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

GAW Vs JT 29th T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: 1.95
  • Jamaica Tallawahs: 1.77

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Guyana Amazon Warriors Squads:

Chadwick Walton, Luke Ronchi(w), Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Mohammed, Cameron Delport, Chris Green, Sohail Tanvir, Roshon Primus, Rayad Emrit(c), Romario Shepherd, Imran Tahir, Keemo Paul, Devendra Bishoo, Gajanand Singh, Veerasammy Permaul, Sherfane Rutherford, Saurabh Netravalkar, Akshaya Persaud

Guyana Amazon Warriors Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper –  Luke Ronchi

Batsmen – Chadwick Walton, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Mohammed (Doubt: Cameron Delport)

All-rounders – Sohail Tanvir, Roshon Primus

Bowlers – Rayad Emrit, Imran Tahir, Romario Shepherd, Chris Green

Jamaica Tallawahs Squads:

Glenn Phillips(w), Johnson Charles, Kennar Lewis, Rovman Powell, David Miller, Andre Russell(c), Colin de Grandhomme, Steven Taylor, Krishmar Santokie, Oshane Thomas, Samuel Badree, Ish Sodhi, Jermaine Blackwood, Kemar Roach, Andre McCarthy, Steven Jacobs, Ross Taylor, Kirstan Kallicharan, Elmore Hutchinson

Jamaica Tallawahs Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Glenn Phillips

Batsmen – David Miller, Rovman Powell, Kennar Lewis, Johnson Charles

All-rounders – Andre Russell, Colin de Grandhomme

Bowlers – Oshane Thomas, Krishmar Santokie, Steven Taylor (Doubt: Ish Sodhi)

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win This Match

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Toss Prediction:

Jamaica Tallawahs Will Win The Toss

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 47% Winning Chance Of Guyana Amazon Warriors And 53% Winning Chance Of Jamaica Tallawahs

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs In Which 3 Match Win By Guyana Amazon Warriors And 2 Matches Win By Jamaica Tallawahs.

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs Last Match Performances:

  • Guyana Amazon Warriors: L W W L W
  • Jamaica Tallawahs: L W W L L

[poll id=”312″]

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Team News

Currently, There is no news for Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20.

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Venue Details

  • Match:GAW vs JT, 29th Match, Caribbean Premier League, 2018
  • Date:Sunday, September 09, 2018
  • Time:05:00 AM  IST
  • Venue:Providence Stadium, Guyana
  • Umpires:Nigel Duguid , Langton Rusere
  • Third Umpire:Gregory Brathwaite
  • Match Referee:Denavon Hayles

Providence Stadium, Guyana Ground Stats and Report:

  • Total matches 6
  • Matches won batting first 2
  • Matches won bowling first 3
  • Average 1st Inns scores 140
  • Average 2nd Inns scores 57
  • Highest total recorded 191/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs WI
  • Lowest total recorded 68/10 (16.4 Ov) by IRE vs WI
  • Highest score chased 139/8 (19.5 Ov) by NZ vs SL
  • Lowest score defended 84/10 (15.1 Ov) by ZIM vs NZ

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Dream11 Prediction 9th September2018

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Guyana Amazon Warriors Vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Jamaica Tallawahs 29th T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Star Sports And Jio Tv
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Tags

Leave a Reply